On Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have Cranky Franky and Joel the Pain Train on report..do either have a case to answer to?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was Kasiano and Romelo. Kasiano (kneeing) has nothing to answer for, Romelo likely to get 1-2 weeks.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Kasiano on Report also. Didnt know Romelo was on report?

Frank and Kasiano shouldnt have a case to answer tbh. No idea bout Romelo

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kasiano on Report also. Didnt know Romelo was on report?

Frank and Kasiano shouldnt have a case to answer tbh. No idea bout Romelo
Romelo was 70 seconds in....I think he's the most serious one.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Remember there is a 25% reduction in points if an early plea is taken.

I reckon:
Romelo - Grade 1 Dangerous Throw - 125 points. With 0 carry over points I'd suspect he'll take an early guilty plea leaving him on 93 points but available to play the next week.
Kasiano - Shouldn't have a case to answer to.

Knowing the NRL though:
Romelo - Grade 2 Dangerous Throw - 325 points (3 weeks). 2 weeks and 43 carryover points if early plea.
Kasiano - Grade 1 Dropping Knees - 200 points. 1 week and 75 carryover points if early plea.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing in Kasiano's. Romelo may get charged though.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Remember there is a 25% reduction in points if an early plea is taken.

I reckon:
Romelo - Grade 1 Dangerous Throw - 125 points. With 0 carry over points I'd suspect he'll take an early guilty plea leaving him on 93 points but available to play the next week.
Kasiano - Shouldn't have a case to answer to.

Knowing the NRL though:
Romelo - Grade 2 Dangerous Throw - 325 points (3 weeks). 2 weeks and 43 carryover points if early plea.
Kasiano - Grade 1 Dropping Knees - 200 points. 1 week and 75 carryover points if early plea.
I think your "Knowing the NRL though" scenario would be the more likely of the two. The match review crew come down hard" on lifting above the horizontal charges and they'r not real gone on kneeing either. But worse than that when it comes to pet loving... Bulldogs aren't their favourite breed

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was Kasiano and Romelo. Kasiano (kneeing) has nothing to answer for, Romelo likely to get 1-2 weeks.
I missed the Romilo one, I had to fetch my own beer because my Wife was not home damn it!!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Surely neither warrants a suspension

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Romelo one looked bad. There was intent there to lift the legs which is a no no with the rule makers. He had atleast 2 attempts to lift the player from the legs. The momentum ended up flipping him over. I think he will get a week. Maybe with a guilty plea if lucky he might escape suspension. He has had a few suspensions in reserves in the past. Does that carry over into first grade? I think I remember him coat hanging someone last year but I will never win any memory contests so could be wrong.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
kasiano was just lazy, he barely hit him and didnt really mean it hes just a big oaf ... so impossible for him to get out of that position quickly.

i reckon that romelo will get a couple of weeks unfortunately.

Doggies Bro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hope they both play, though romelos looks the worse and kasiano shouldnt have a problem.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That Romelo/Pritchard throw was a little bit nasty, I reckon Romelo might get a week for that.

Kasiano's didn't look that bad, when you saw it from his angle, Sims goes down as Kasiano comes in with a medium height tackle, the knee only hits Sims because he goes down at the same time, which is also why the tackle looks pretty stupid.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
kasiano wont have a case to answer, joels i missed dunno what will happen there but by the sound of it a week or 2. cant lift like that though i hope hes not out!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kasiano shouldn't have even been penalised let alone be placed on report. The cocksucking cowboy was almost on the ground and you wanna charge Sam for kneeing? Suck my balls.

Seems like they're coming up with new ways to either blow a penalty against us or place us on report. Place this on report.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kasiano's was a lazy drop - not intention behind it. Romelo, not sure about his judiciary record - but his lift was dangerous; hands in between legs, above the horizontal and the landing only heightened the danger.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looked like kasiano was trying to punch the ball out. Dont see how he was placed on report for kneeing as that was never his intention. Might have been a better shot of getting done for a strike even though he didnt connect :p

Status
Not open for further replies.