on form which bulldog will tour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
nate with a test jearsy... i cant see that happening this season or next. maybe in 3 years or so but no way this year

Mc_Menace

Bring Back Pricey!!!
Reaction score
I agree. There is too many backrowers that will be picked in front of him, ie: Hindmarsh, Fitzgibbon, Watmough, A.Harrison, Carrol, Fletcher, Thorn, Webb, Ryan, Menzies, Kennedy.

Mc_Menace

Bring Back Pricey!!!
Reaction score
I dont see why Mason should get picked. He was in terrific form at the end of last year then of course got injured in the test and hasnt been able to get back to that form. IMO he shouldnt get picked.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
Mason and Shrek will get in the team because if they werent out for most of the season they would both be in great form. they'll get in the team for sure

D

DoggFather

I dont want them in the team, they are still recovering. They will go on the useless tour and get injured again for NOTHING.

Mc_Menace

Bring Back Pricey!!!
Reaction score
Shrek will make it for sure because he is probably the best Australian prop when it comes to form other than Luke Bailey.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Mc_Menace said:
I dont see why Mason should get picked. He was in terrific form at the end of last year then of course got injured in the test and hasnt been able to get back to that form. IMO he shouldnt get picked.
McCarthy has already said they will stay loyal to the team that won it last year. If you put Will in the green and gold he wont disapoint!

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Craig Fitzgibbon might not be playing because the Roosters want him to have a Knee Operation during the off season so he can be back in time for 2006.

Doggiez04

Pantera Negra
Reaction score
i hope nobody gets selected they all need to recover 100% and relax so they can be back at the start of the 2006 season

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
out of all the doggies only maybe mason or o'meley. maybe anasta if a few injuries

Rushy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I reckon Anasta will tour along with Bobcat and Mark O'Meley. Would be interesting if Nate did get picked to tour as well!

D

DoggFather

Too early for Myles and you got to be kidding to suggest that fat f*** Webb to get a Jersey.

Chebl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
o'mealy maybe. not myles or webb, too much quality backrowers and props.

asotasi for the kiwi's will be there

F

Forum Idiot

O'Meley and Mason will both tour, but won't feature in the starting side.

Status
Not open for further replies.