OMG @ that Stevie Starr magician!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
OMG, did u's see that stevie starr bloke on the footy show. he swallows billiard balls, & fish & then brings them back up. he's been on the footy show before & along with phil kass, & vince sorrenti, are the best entertainers on the show.

the goldfish trick was "gold". :D

So^Yeah

JMJ
Reaction score
"honeyy, dnt worry bout dinner...

il just eat wat i had in the mornin'

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
wallah i was just gonna make a stevie star thread haha!!

what a freak mann, i dont wanna knmow how the hell he figured out that hidden talent!

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
Thats nothing , you should of seen when he swallowed a lock ,then a key , then unlocked the lock with the key.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
*dOgzRuLe* said:
wallah i was just gonna make a stevie star thread haha!!

what a freak mann, i dont wanna knmow how the hell he figured out that hidden talent!
wait up i'm try & swallow this stapler on my desk *stops breathing* ..............................................we'l be back after this short commercial break :D

So^Yeah

JMJ
Reaction score
didnt he once before do sumthn once with a needle and thread

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Belmore-Bulldog said:
Thats nothing , you should of seen when he swallowed a lock ,then a key , then unlocked the lock with the key.
yeah & once he swallowed dry sugar, & drank water, & the coughed up the dry sugar agian. wtf, he must have a reserve tank somewhere. he's a top bloke & if i get married, he'l be the entertainment @ my wedding reception lol :D

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
i couldnt hack the goldfish tho! did u see it squirming in his mouth :o

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
I went and watched Stevie Star back in 1995 when I was at Uni. He got me up on stage and asked if he could borrow my ring. I gave it to him and he swallowed it and a pad lock (closed) and a key. He then bought it back up and the ring was locked into the padlock. He had me check it and it was for real and as dry as a bone. Not wet at all. then he swallowed it again and boght them back up one by one.
FREAK!!!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He reminds me of Paris Hilton for some reason.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
K E said:
He reminds me of Paris Hilton for some reason.
lol coz he can suckstart a leafblower lol:D he's like a vacuum cleaner from godfreys, i bet ya he can swallow a tenpin bowling ball lol :D

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fully Sik Drop kick said:
lol coz he can suckstart a leafblower lol:D he's like a vacuum cleaner from godfreys, i bet ya he can swallow a tenpin bowling ball lol :D
I think when he swallowed that 8 ball it reminded me of Paris Hilton swa............ :D

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
K E said:
I think when he swallowed that 8 ball it reminded me of Paris Hilton swa............ :D
does she slap her chest & make that "aaaoooohhh" sound before she swallows things aswell :D

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fully Sik Drop kick said:
does she slap her chest & make that "aaaoooohhh" sound before she swallows things aswell :D
No, it's more of a 'yum' sound.

Join OUR new forum FSDK. Click my sig.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
i saw stevie star in malta and like there was about 300 people in the auditorium and like everyone was taken aback by what he does,i saw him swallow a flat soccer ball it was a decent size

Status
Not open for further replies.