Kennel Established
Reaction score
good to hear your safe kurry..

but if it keeps heading the way it is i wont be too happy lol

uh oh spaghetti oh's lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I hope you QLDS dont get smacked by it!

Freaky news though, that has reaffirmed our faith. We prayed for it not to hit and to hold off until we got home or at least leave the party night free.
It came days later than it was meant to, was no longer going to hit nadi, and we got a flight home....When we got home the relos called and said the area we were was hit pretty bad by the fringes of it unexpectedly, and our flight was the last one to leave, everything was canceled and closed again. Our flight was the only one who wasn't delayed like all the others too...if it was delayed we would still be there. Creepy.

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah I hope you QLDS dont get smacked by it!

Freaky news though, that has reaffirmed our faith. We prayed for it not to hit and to hold off until we got home or at least leave the party night free.
It came days later than it was meant to, was no longer going to hit nadi, and we got a flight home....When we got home the relos called and said the area we were was hit pretty bad by the fringes of it unexpectedly, and our flight was the last one to leave, everything was canceled and closed again. Our flight was the only one who wasn't delayed like all the others too...if it was delayed we would still be there. Creepy.
usually they dont get this close!!!!

how was your flight? i've been on one of those 'last flights they've let go'

and in reality they shouldnt have let ours go that time lol

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
memories of last year?? what happened then??
Feels liek about 12mths ago (or thereabouts) there was another cyclone up that way - I recall someone posted up a YouTube link for me watch which was filmed on a mobile at midnight in the dark listening to the radio warnings.

Edit : Cyclone Hamish - March 2009

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
oh it was like sunshine lollypops etc when hamish was meant to hit, it wasnt windy or rainy or anything at all, was a lovely day and i was at work wanting to go to the beach lol

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tahlia, i remember you sending me a msg, telling me you were going out fishing in a boat lol

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
yeh im pretty sure i did lol, i went to work then went out fishing!!

thats how severe tropical cyclone hamish was lol

Status
Not open for further replies.