Oloapu in NSW Cup v Newtown

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As always, fans sh!tting the bed after judging a bloke on one game… in a way, maybe CC is protecting him from fans who loose their sh!t if “the new guy” doesn’t make 12 line breaks, 10 try assists and 15 tries on any given game.

oh, and BTW..he’s only 18, hits like a Mack truck, is elusive, strong, try’s things, and has a decent kicking game

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As always, fans sh!tting the bed after judging a bloke on one game… in a way, maybe CC is protecting him from fans who loose their sh!t if “the new guy” doesn’t make 12 line breaks, 10 try assists and 15 tries on any given game.

oh, and BTW..he’s only 18, hits like a Mack truck, is elusive, strong, try’s things, and has a decent kicking game
Do you expect better from the kennel?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Flanno crap is not ready for first grade
This is what I find funny. Everyone sits there and watches this **** and thinks yep we can’t put in anyone else over him. FMD just looking for excuses fuck Flanno he’s fucking shit. I’d rather Hayward in FG over him and I think he’s our 3rd best half in reserves

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He maybe playing to instructions but in the games iv seen he defends well and has the evasive step but before he plays fg needs to get the ball and run straight. Atm he gets the ball flat n shuffles the ball. I'd prefer he played flegg and run then fg and jog.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thoughts on his game today and this season. I don't see anything saviour like and the current answer to any of our half problems. Drifts in and out of games way to much in my opinion. Much improvement left in him no doubt but not ready for NRL.
Wasnt impressed by him today, and honestly havnt really seen the "superstar" qualities he is supposed to possess much at all in any games this season, and i have watched all televised games. Not bagging him, but i cant see him playing fg any time soon. He needs a year in cup. The only thing that may force the issue is the fact that Flange is so fucking useless!!!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking hell, don’t worry about all the good games he has had, and the fact that he is a big reason they are on top of the ladder. Pick a game where everyone played shit and use that as your proof.
But but but..that's what quasi coaches in here do lol lots of deathriders as I'm sure you know.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking hell, don’t worry about all the good games he has had, and the fact that he is a big reason they are on top of the ladder. Pick a game where everyone played shit and use that as your proof.
I dont think anyone is really bagging him, he clearly has talent, but i cant see him coming in to first grade and killing it any time soon if he cant do it in cup. He has had some good moments, but imo he has not been the best on ground in any game i have seen of him this year.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don’t think he’s the one I think RAJAB is the replacement for Kyle flannagan

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Look, the kid is a special talent. The game today showed that he has parts of his game that he needs to work on.
The issue I had with his effort was that in the first half, it was all about him and not the team. Early days and I am sure he will sit down and review his performance.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've watched plenty. He should be dominating and have the ball in his hands every play if he's an NRL ready half. I see someone who drifts in and out of 2nd grade games. Sorry.
Well half the team is in first grade

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Didn’t have his best game. He is definitely not ready for first grade. I didn’t see what the hype is about him.
The hype was based on juniors form. He's up in grade this year, so will be harder for him at first.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would like to see Hayward get a run at 7 first before Oloapu is exposed to our shit first grade team