2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are these girls under or over 18?

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Canterbury’s Tarsha Gale Cup team will be given a history lesson on the Bulldogs’ great rivalry with Parramatta ahead of this weekend’s local derby against the Eels.
One of rugby league’s great rivalrys will continue in the women’s under-19 competition at New Era Stadium in Cabramatta on Saturday.

The match will be live streamed exclusively on The Daily Telegraph website, kicking off at 10.30am.

The Bulldogs will head into the match full of confidence having outclassed South Sydney 22-14 in the opening round of the competition last weekend.

Parramatta and Canterbury built a fierce rivalry when they dominated men’s rugby league in the 1980s with four premierships apiece.

Bulldogs development manager and former Canterbury enforcer Barry Ward said this weekend would not just be about skill and strength but learning what it means to wear the white and blue.

“I think I’ll have to talk to the team this week to explain the old Parramatta rivalry,” Ward told The Daily Telegraph

The Bulldogs-Eels women’s under-19s game match will be live streamed exclusively on The Daily Telegraph website, kicking off at 10.30am Saturday

“The girls are starting to realise what it means to put a Bulldogs jersey on, what it means to play for the Bulldogs and what the club is all about so that’s really good to see.

“I’m sure if they can improve their ball control this week and have the same attitude and enthusiastic efforts I think they’ll be in for a really big show.”

Ward is backing the dog’s spine pf Monalisa Soliola, Leela Ma-chong and Keelie Wilson to prevail this weekend at Cabramatta against the blue and gold.

“Soiloi is our big strong edge back rower and she creates a lot of opportunity and can do some freakish stuff on the edges and change a game,” Ward said.

When you think you aren’t going too far she can just step, flick a ball and put someone through a hole.

“Leila Muchong is a very creative five-eighth and steers the team along very well. I think her defense will be vital this weekend.

“And Keilee Wilson who plays fullback and on the wing, she makes a huge amount of metres, returns the ball really well and pushes up all the time.

Parramatta will be looking to bounce back against the Bulldogs after going down 22-10 to the Sydney Roosters’ Indigenous Academy. ‘

The Bulldogs-Eels women’s under-19s game match will be live streamed exclusively on The Daily Telegraph website, kicking off at 10.30am Saturday

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
iI just love Barry Ward passion for the old days. Hope he can pass on what it means to be a bulldog and what a privilege it is
to our young girls and guys....

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering... does anyone know if this game will be live streamed exclusively on The Daily Telegraph website kicking off at 10:30am Saturday or not?

Dont you mean 16????? and I know why you are asking you dirty devil you.......ha ha ha ha
He needs to know how guilty he should feel during a half time fap.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HAHAHA womens game reminds me of playing frogger on the Atari 2600, but hey (equal pay) :tearsofjoy:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just wondering... does anyone know if this game will be live streamed exclusively on The Daily Telegraph website kicking off at 10:30am Saturday or not?

He needs to know how guilty he should feel during a half time fap.
Do you truly give a fuck if some Under whatever girls game is going to be streamed? Like really? Middle of a Saturday and you're stinging for a u18s girls rugby league game?

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you truly give a fuck if some Under whatever girls game is going to be streamed? Like really? Middle of a Saturday and you're stinging for a u18s girls rugby league game?
Relax, we’re all virgins here anyway

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read the original article, and then read my comment.

1644497090785.png

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dont you mean 16????? and I know why you are asking you dirty devil you.......ha ha ha ha
Na I was just curious lol, seems like it's under 19s.