News Okunbor making strong case for first grade return!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How’s it hanging, La familiars?

Apparently Okunbor has been training the house down and is battling it out with Kiraz for the second wing spot (see reference below… third par down). The Okunbeast is back, baby! Don’t be surprised to see his name on the team sheet come round one.

The fact that a defensive minded coach like Ciraldo is giving strong consideration to playing the beast this year just proves that the ‘gun was right all along and you dumbasses were wrong. Okunbor was never to blame for our team’s defensive deficiencies… it was poor decision making going on inside him that made him look confused. He was constantly in two minds because his inside men couldn’t get their shit together.

Okunbor is a natural footballer … towers above the opposition …. A great finisher with plenty of verticality. People say Ok will never be like Sua’ali’i and that is true. Ok has something Sua’ali’i has never had, loyalty and the tendency to bleed his team colours

If we want an outside chance of playing finals this year, Okunbeast must be in the team. Discuss.

3F7932B4-EB6C-4AF4-B110-39942FFF0C58.png

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If he is to somehow jag a wing spot it won’t be because he’s beaten kiraz it will be because kiraz has moved to centre

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Admit you were wrong, GA45. I have provided ironclad proof.
Last post as I do not want this thread to reach 3 pages :tearsofjoy:

This thread is just more bait. Nothing to see here.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is he wearing a special glue on his hands. Jayden Hands for feet and feet for hands.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I seen him confused at the McDonald's menu it aint his inside defenders fault, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Last post as I do not want this thread to reach 3 pages :tearsofjoy:

This thread is just more bait. Nothing to see here.
So you think I wrote the article? It is not bait, it is bulldogs related discussion.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I seen him confused at the McDonald's menu it aint his inside defenders fault, baby!
Maccas menus are confusing… all those limited edition burgers. Here today, gone tomorrow. Just like life, baby!

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Delete thread.. let's not over look the fact he has Dicks for fingers.... You are either a troll or genuinely have NFI what a bad defensive read is.... go watch a replay of all the games he played under Barrett I'm sure you'll find plenty.... he just isn't an NRL player. Needs to go to England.... move on.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Delete thread.. let's not over look the fact he has Dicks for fingers.... You are either a troll or genuinely have NFI what a bad defensive read is.... go watch a replay of all the games he played under Barrett I'm sure you'll find plenty.... he just isn't an NRL player. Needs to go to England.... move on.
Tell your story to Ciraldo, Fam. He’s the one who plans to unleash the beast!

Status
Not open for further replies.