Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Corey Waddell.

Votes: 61 98.4%

• Total voters

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, let's blame the coach I'm sure he's responsible for all the missed tackles and shirt grabbing, soft as sh!t defence. Oh yeah let's blame Mahoney too while we're at it because we shouldn't have gotten rid of JuNK. It's OK, we have memorised the narrative...all good.
Arm grabs didn’t happen under Des

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Waddell is capable of some shocking games but he is the better forward by far.

Waddell is also better than the following:

Topine, RFM, Thompson, Sutton.

Morrin I’m not decided on, I think of all the smaller bodied forwards he is the one to persist with.

Waddell should be a bench or depth option at best. The fact he is better than half of our forwards only highlights the predicament we are in.

We need 4 or 5 forwards minimum.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quintessential Nasheed post … let’s take 2 players who have been playing like shit for us, put them side by side, and see which one people think shines the brightest ..

I’m still trying to get over the fact Mr Nasheed gangsta street cred rats on people .. [emoji15]

Image1689759276.099215.jpg

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Quintessential Nasheed post … let’s take 2 players who have been playing like shit for us, put them side by side, and see which one people think shines the brightest ..

I’m still trying to get over the fact Mr Nasheed gangsta street cred rats on people .. [emoji15]

View attachment 76795
CHECK YO SELF

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CHECK YO SELF
Well it’s all here in your own comment for the breakfast club to see gangsta .. you know what the streets do to rats that dob [emoji116]

Image1689760754.864768.jpg

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Close thread.

Neither will be here next year anyway.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jayden okunbor can play multiple positions and yes his hands are not that good at catching a ball but when he’s on momentum he can score and is very dangerous runner

where Corey Waddell is just average reliable football player who gives it100% but can’t make a impact

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Waddell is capable of some shocking games but he is the better forward by far.

Waddell is also better than the following:

Topine, RFM, Thompson, Sutton.

Morrin I’m not decided on, I think of all the smaller bodied forwards he is the one to persist with.

Waddell should be a bench or depth option at best. The fact he is better than half of our forwards only highlights the predicament we are in.

We need 4 or 5 forwards minimum.
You forgot King and TPJ.

Waddell is the second best forward at the club, to be honest....and our best middle/ metre eater. I reckon a good coach would get the errors and discipline issues out of his game quick smart.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Neither. Mistake riddled low effort players ...out!
Don't get how you can say this. Waddell may be a bit error prone at times, but he busts his gut every week for us. To call him low effort is just way off the mark. Was our best player by the length of a footy field last week. I will never understand the disrespect he gets. Yes, he's had some bad games this year, but overall he has had more good ones than bad. Second best forward currently at the club, IMO.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

It has come to my attention that these two players have evolved into similar style players.

There be every chance none of these playas get a contract next year, BUT, Imma think one of them might.

But not both.

So my question is, if you have to choose Jayden or Corey, which one is it and why?

JO:
PRO:
Jaq of all trades, can play every position on the field except hooker. Great coverage.
CON: Preys on the teenage, defensive lapses, unfitness, hands

CW:
PRO:
Hectic, tries hard, busts a nut in defence, some decent legspeed

Cons:
small, error prone.
If knoconmore is re-signed and stays in FG guaranteed we will never win a comp with him in the team that's for sure so Waddell but he needs to improve especially with his mistakes jmo.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This. Unfortunately Okunbur is now stuck between being a forward and a back. He’s no good on the wing or at centre and he’s just a stop gap in the forwards. Not sure if a full off season will help but his fitness looks way below where it needs to be.

Every player should be in the team until such time as there’s a better option. That’s business and that’s sport
knoconmore has had long enough to show he's worth re-signing and he isn't, at season's end he needs to go 100%.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah, let's blame the coach I'm sure he's responsible for all the missed tackles and shirt grabbing, soft as sh!t defence. Oh yeah let's blame Mahoney too while we're at it because we shouldn't have gotten rid of JuNK. It's OK, we have memorised the narrative...all good.
Who else do you blame for lazy players if not the coach? Sorry, but standards start from the top and pointing the finger at the coach and captain is a very logical place to start. Watch those "lazy" players go and become a lot less lazy elsewhere.