Oi oi Bulldogs fan from canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

See Bee

New Pup
Reaction score
Hello I'm new to the Kennel, I am from Edmonton I have become a huge Rugby League fan in the last few years and have been through a couple of teams before settling on the Doggies. So I decided to join this forum to get info and meet fellow bulldog supporters since there are very few if any where I live, see you on the boards:slick:

Last edited by a moderator:

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Hello I'm new to the Kennel, I am from Edmonton I have become a huge Rugby League fan in the last few years and have been through a couple of teams before settling on the Doggies. So I decided to join this forum to get info and meet fellow bulldog supporters since there are very few if any where I live, see you on the boards:slick:
Welcome!

See Bee

New Pup
Reaction score
How did you get into league?

You born in Canada?
yeah born and raised. I got in to Rugby League about uh 4 years ago. Since I was little i've always been interested in Australia I've studied alot about the country over the years. Among the stuff i've learned about, Rugby League caught my attention and have come to love it!

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah born and raised. I got in to Rugby League about uh 4 years ago. Since I was little i've always been interested in Australia I've studied alot about the country over the years. Among the stuff i've learned about, Rugby League caught my attention and have come to love it!
Heh, thats awesome guessing not many of your friends even understand it.

See Bee

New Pup
Reaction score
Heh, thats awesome guessing not many of your friends even understand it.

For sure, I try explaining it to them but hey what can ya do they love Hockey and thats it. I feel I don't belong in this country I really need to get to Sydney:(

See Bee

New Pup
Reaction score
Can some one please explain to me the Kennel Cash it seems like a cool Idea how do I get cash?

H

Haztrick

Welcome dude. Have fun and good choice of teams :D We've bought well for 2009 so it should be a big year!

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome.if you can relate to nfl then the doggies are like the giants...rough house defensive sides in the past.but 2009 will be the beginning of a new error and the dogs get an a+++ for the buys we have picked up.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
welcome to the kennel.
i have a few Canadian mates that live over here who have fallen in love with league..

See Bee

New Pup
Reaction score
welcome to the kennel.
i have a few Canadian mates that live over here who have fallen in love with league..
cool cool it's not hard to love rugby league, I need to find a way to relocate to Australia I think i'd be in heaven :grinning:

dRE

Waterboy
Reaction score
G'day bud welcome I've been to Edmonton as i have fam over there the West Edmonton mall is off the hook for shopaholics like myself, you have chosen wisely in the doggies and i have also had plenty of friendly banter with my cousins from there explaining that league is a far more superior sport than ice hockey ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.