Ogden caught with cocaine

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jack Cogger is next to Averillo! Can't figure out who is on Stimsons right arm
He’s a guy from qld I think we got from keebra? Forgot his name.

sebastian winters Chang

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ogden should have had a manager instead of representing himself who was after ridiculous money

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brent Read reporting that they have been officially told that they are not wanted when we previously told them that were in our plans for 22. With Read calling it “brutal” that we axed them lol. So I ask the question would you rather Burns and King or Ogden and Crichton for the two final depth/ minimum wage spots
All 4 are reserve graders and nothing more than depth so we might as well take the 2 that have been apart of successful clubs the last few years.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All 4 are reserve graders and nothing more than depth so we might as well take the 2 that have been apart of successful clubs the last few years.
Feel for Crichton, he didn't get a chance this season. But if he wants it badly enough he will earn himself a contract somewhere, needs to find a reggies team somewhere and show he still has it.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't Ogden on a train and trial with us?

If Tigers or Warriors were smart he'd be a good pickup for either for them.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I don't feel sorry for any of the players from the last 5 years, all have had more then several chances. In most cases they should be happy that they can say they played FG when in all honesty should have never have risen past Reggies. They can be proud of that if they're honest with themselves. I would still put JMK in that column too however fortune seems to keep favoring him in our never ending intent to never have a good hooker again.

As for Ogden I always saw the potential in him and possibly a "Roy Asotasi" type forward however for whatever reason... whether it's lack of heart, he's had his chances too.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's left from our 2020 team photo.
Clearing the decks.

Ps. Its escaping me... who is the player under Joe Stimson's right arm? And who is it next to Averillo?
I think that is JMK next to Joe Stimpson.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
tbh i cant recall seeing king play mate. Crighton is reserve grade standard, Burns if he gets over injuries has alot of potential.
Burns was the next big thing when he hit the scene a few years ago, but injuries stopped him kicking on. If he can stay injury free he will be a good buy. But after Foran, we probably won't believe it till we see it.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think max king will be great backup prop mitch Newton style does his job goes forward on the cheap

Mightydogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
SMH have just released a story about Ogden being charged with drug possession

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m honestly surprised more players haven’t been busted for drugs over the years. It’s rife with people the same age as your average footy player. There’s no doubt plenty of them would dabble in it.