Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Couldn't give a fuck about origin now tbh. Shit side tbh, majority of the forward pack is fine. But Dugan at centre, Mansour (will get targeted under the high ball all game) Don showed him up yesterday ffs. Hope Inglis goes off and makes Laurie look like a fool for leaving out Morris (he's put his body on the line for NSW getting up limping with a fucked PCL to save a try) but where the fuck does that get you.... Josh Reynolds statistically should have been the 6, not to mention he's the only five-eight to win a series in bloody years....

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Laurie Daley is a stooge. Dylan Walker LOL.

What do you gain by having Dugan over Jmoz in the centres? The answer is nothing.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Me to I hope they win cause of that lol
Can never feel sorry for Pearce, I remember someone on here said they spoke to him in 2014 and said they're sorry he didn't get picked for origin and he said he didn't give a shit about the blues jersey.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Couldn't give a fuck about origin now tbh. Shit side tbh, majority of the forward pack is fine. But Dugan at centre, Mansour (will get targeted under the high ball all game) Don showed him up yesterday ffs. Hope Inglis goes off and makes Laurie look like a fool for leaving out Morris (he's put his body on the line for NSW getting up limping with a fucked PCL to save a try) but where the fuck does that get you.... Josh Reynolds statistically should have been the 6, not to mention he's the only five-eight to win a series in bloody years....

Jacob Lillyman single handedly destroyed NSW in the last game last year, yet he is not in selected for the Qld squad.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Jacob Lillyman single handedly destroyed NSW in the last game last year, yet he is not in selected for the Qld squad.
I dont agree with a lot of there selections either. O'neill is a average centre, beneficiary of JT and Morgan. Gavin Cooper regardless of how old he is should be given a shot.
(this is based on team list in zero tackle) i was under the impression that the qld side was named tomorrow.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Good team. Only suprise was Beau Scott not selected.

Daley has mentioned several times now that he has to keep some of the experienced players to teach the young guys how to play origin. Thats probably why he stuck with Farah.
yeh but Ennis has plenty of experience and has played origin. Sure Farah has played more origin but on form Ennis is shitting all over Farah. Hes leading the current no.1 side around and Farahs form has been as good as his team is going.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeh but Ennis has plenty of experience and has played origin. Sure Farah has played more origin but on form Ennis is shitting all over Farah. Hes leading the current no.1 side around and Farahs form has been as good as his team is going.
I think Daley watches women's netball or something cause he sure ain't watching nrl .

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think Daley watches women's netball or something cause he sure ain't watching nrl .
Form appears to mean nothing. A lot of the nsw side players are from teams outside the 8. The majority of the qld side will come from teams in the top 4.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can never feel sorry for Pearce, I remember someone on here said they spoke to him in 2014 and said they're sorry he didn't get picked for origin and he said he didn't give a shit about the blues jersey.
Dude is a phlegm ball, sounds like he was being a bad loser

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Laurie Daley is a stooge. Dylan Walker LOL.

What do you gain by having Dugan over Jmoz in the centres? The answer is nothing.
Fullback coverage if Moylan gets injured, I'm guessing Dugan and Moylan may swap around a few times depending on need for ball playing to strong running

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I bet Dugan will get injured before half time.

Anyway I've got tickets for the third game so hopefully it wont be a dead rubber & NSW have a better team.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have a feeling G.I will fire up after all the scrutiny he has been copping. JT and Cronk will terrorise Mansour and Fingersin all night long with their kicking game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why do NSW have a shitload of props? Lol. Gallen, Woods, Klemmer, Tamou and Fifita. Way too many minutes in that lot, should have dropped one for a backrower.

Status
Not open for further replies.