Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They deserve a try after all the rort from Atkins against them

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That is going to be up there with one of the worst calls of the season. It does not get any more clear cut than that. Ball carrying arm on the ground #SOUFFS

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lol, that should've been a knock on.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha ruck interference

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why do the rules keep changing? I thought that if you tried to plant the ball before getting to your feet the decision went against you? Souffs getting some very fortunate decisions here.
Yeah they tweaked the rule this year so that the onus is on the attacking player to get to their feet prior to planting the ball the commentators were saying last week

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's south's mate, whatever they need
It is seriously dodgy, of all the grey areas in the game I thought we'd gotten some good clarity around that particular issue a few seasons ago. Has all that been thrown out the window now?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't wait until we beat Souffs on Good Friday, they need to be put in their place. Got some of the biggest pests on that team coupled with ref assists

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah they tweaked the rule this year so that the onus is on the attacking player to get to their feet prior to planting the ball the commentators were saying last week
I seem to recall the "get to your feet" before planting the ball clarification had been around for a few seasons at least. If they've gone ahead and made it even clearer it makes the decision in this game all the more mystifying.