OFFICIAL: Kevin Moore quits as Bulldogs coach. Effective immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
First we wanted to kill him, now we want to hug him. Roman's.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've never considered Idris a centre anyway and can't see him playing there for long or at all for the Titans.
Cartwright, the idiot, sees him as a left centre.....

Buffalo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Aside from a potential attitude shift, I don't think we'll see any change this week.

For future rounds? Well he could move the halves and utility bench players around but he's in a tricky position as far as Roberts is concerned. Do you salvage this year or prepare for next?

Hopefully he'll either bench Idris and play him in the backrow or drop him completely. Lafai (I'm not up to date with his injury) should be playing first grade now. I've never considered Idris a centre anyway and can't see him playing there for long or at all for the Titans.
WHAT? so they can make breaks in the middle instead of at centre where he normally stands. Idris cannot defend period; irrespective of his position on the field. There is a spot for him in bundy cup not on the fg bench

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It goes to show if your a coach a lose too many games u will be booted. Pity certain players dont get treated the same way

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHAT? so they can make breaks in the middle instead of at centre where he normally stands. Idris cannot defend period; irrespective of his position on the field. There is a spot for him in bundy cup not on the fg bench
who cares - ben Roberts had5, count them 5 years to make a mark. get over it and on with it.
I know its and exciting day dude....but can you relax a bit...

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Apparently the dogs wanted to upstage the Dragons announcement of Gaz retiring today so they did this :p

But on a serious note, i hope he gets a job with the club or something, someone losing their job is not a good thing.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know what to make of this yet. I'm hoping that we improve on the field but think that it's as much the players as the coach to blame for losses. We haven't shown too much confidence on the field this season nor a big desire to win lately so i hope the players decide to improve for Dymock or we'll have just tarnished the clubs image for no reason. I feel sorry for Moore as i think he's as passionate about the club as any fan on the kennel. I hope that he can retain his passion for the dogs after this.

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good on him for quitting although he was probably pushed to do so

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will certainly add some spice to the rest of the season. The players will have to spark up as the incoming coach will be casting the eye over the lot of them.

Buffalo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know its and exciting day dude....but can you relax a bit...
Am relaxed - just get sick and tired of the same idiotic "This player can save the world" argument when it has been proven that he does not have the skill set.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Am relaxed - just get sick and tired of the same idiotic "This player can save the world" argument when it has been proven that he does not have the skill set.
Might wanna save your rebuttals for when someone actually has that argument with you, yeah?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No way would he walk out without getting paid out, the club would have put this to him
walk now and get paid out the balance of your contract

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
did matto tap moore on the shoulder and tell him to step aside?

Status
Not open for further replies.