Official First Bulldogs Team To Lose 10 In a row

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who aren’t aware we now have a piece of unwanted history.
Our team this year is the first to lose ten games in a row in a season.
Very dissapointing to say the least.

From all our recruiting at the start of the season and hopes of a new season for 2021 would bring ,we all feel with a bad taste in our mouths.
I didn’t see this coming and after a few losses people on here said the attack will Gel in a few weeks.
So after 24 rounds we haven’t clicked and all our signings have offered nothing what do ever.
It’s like buying a bag of apples that spoiled the bunch,and collectively have barely fired a shot all season.
So now we all wait with anticipation for 2022 where the excuses jar have run out.
High hopes from spooners to premiers that’s about the only thing that would make us all forget 2021.
Have we signed a decent hooker yet anyone ?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is where I doubt Barretts ability as a coach. He can't even get any improvement out of this lot yet we're giving him control over our roster......
I was all for giving Baz the benefit of the doubt at the start of the year but the continuation of the pathetic Desball attack has me worried. Hopefully the 8 game deadline is true because at this rate I don't want to give him until the end of next year

We need to see a huge improvement next year quickly or I think Gus will axe him...especially if we have the Cheese

Here's a friggin start...stop allowing Jackson to pay first receiver FFS. I know we don't have a genuine HB in the side but that's no excuse to try and turn Jackson (Tolman 2.0) into one

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wow
also copped the first try against us in 15matches before yday

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We're fucked
No matter what Gould says Barrett has 8-10 games in 2022 to show what he's got. No way we go into 2023 with him if the season is similar to this one. Gould will want to protect his own reputation above anything else.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No matter what Gould says Barrett has 8-10 games in 2022 to show what he's got. No way we go into 2023 with him if the season is similar to this one. Gould will want to protect his own reputation above anything else.
At least Gus will be ruthless. Wouldn't surprise me i half the support staff are gone pretty much as soon as they get back to Sydney

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't see how Furner survives, we've had some of our worst losses this year. Fitness is also a big issue.
Some of the individual defence structures we've brought to different games are so transparent as well
Like the penrith game we just did 1 out hitups and stayed compressed, there were other games we did that and they ran around us all game

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd hate to see us waste another year in going backwards . I hope Gould has a contingency plan if Baz fails to fire in the first couple of rounds. Maybe have Baz sacked and bring in someone who won't be appointed by the media but through his own merits..

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd hate to see us waste another year in going backwards . I hope Gould has a contingency plan if Baz fails to fire in the first couple of rounds. Maybe have Baz sacked and bring in someone who won't be appointed by the media but through his own merits..
I bet he's got Cameron Ciraldo in mind. There's no way he's going with an established coach, Gould needs to have a junior coach so he can pull the strings.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In 2008 after SBW left we lost 8 games in a row and all were by 13+

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
In 2008 after SBW left we lost 8 games in a row and all were by 13+
Imagine if Idiot Elliott gets the arse (hopefully), I wonder how many games we’ll lose on the trot without his useful services???