Official: Bulldogs Farewell Departing Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How old is he? I saw a photo of him on instagram and he had a bigger gut than Kasiano or could I have him mixed up with someone else?
The only person with a gut bigger than Kasiano is Santa Claus

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How old is he? I saw a photo of him on instagram and he had a bigger gut than Kasiano or could I have him mixed up with someone else?
Hi Natboy. David turned 21 this year and he is around 5' 10" and about 105 kg. Yes a very solid unit. The weight I have quoted was his approx. playing weight when I last saw him play NSW Cup middle season. He was out injured earlier in the year with a shoulder problem, came back and injured his knee with a couple of rounds to go. I suppose you could say he is a little bit of a butterball but he has a massive motor. Not having seen the photo I don't know if it is him.

N

Natboy

Hi Natboy. David turned 21 this year and he is around 5' 10" and about 105 kg. Yes a very solid unit. The weight I have quoted was his approx. playing weight when I last saw him play NSW Cup middle season. He was out injured earlier in the year with a shoulder problem, came back and injured his knee with a couple of rounds to go. I suppose you could say he is a little bit of a butterball but he has a massive motor. Not having seen the photo I don't know if it is him.
Thanks for that. The injuries probably explain it then. He's in a lot of photos with the first grade boys & seems really close with them
I'll look next time and see who he is :grinning:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, he would be looking alittle more round just like what happened to Kas when he injured his legs but thats what happens.

Kas is starting to slim down with his recovery by the looks of it and Minute will follow, they just need time and the off season will offer that!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Curious to know why no info on Drury Low is out there. I know he was way down the pecking order...

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Yes pretty much. I hate losing players to other clubs, especially talented and promising ones but as my husband keeps saying to me we can't keep them all.
One guy we do need to keep hold of is David Minute. A not so little pocket rocket, built low to the ground and has massive thighs and calves. He is mobile and strong ; speed to burn and some of the tries he scored in NSW Cup were by just sheer strength. He can put a hit on as well. Quite funny really watching his Mum at the games, she gets so involved and is so proud of her little boy David. His younger brother Avia is coming through the grades too and is certainly one to look at as well.
I met his mum a few times when I was working at Vodafone in Casula, shes such an adorable lady who doesnt stop smiling and you can see how proud she is of David! Yeah I saw Avia there with her, I think hes like 18 and hes twice the size of me (im 18 as well)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I met his mum a few times when I was working at Vodafone in Casula, shes such an adorable lady who doesnt stop smiling and you can see how proud she is of David! Yeah I saw Avia there with her, I think hes like 18 and hes twice the size of me (im 18 as well)
David's mum is a lovely lady, she has a wicked sense of humour and fiercely loyal to the Bulldogs. A group of us who go to NSW Cup sit near her and she always says hello. Methinks if Mum is happy David is happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.