OFFICIAL: Brett Morris joins Bulldogs #twinning

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BoonReturns

Josh Morris on the wing, and Perrett for depth? C'mon dude!

In my opinion, I think Des will choose

1. BMorris
2. Perrett/Thompson
3. JMorris
4. Lafai
5. Rona/Thompson
Our best winger is Stanley. If he is fit he is first choice.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

1. BMorris
2. Perrett/Thompson
3. JMorris
4. Lafai
5. Rona/Thompson

You our make it sound like perret is a superstar? Lol

yes Morris to the wing. Why not? We have a young future superstar in loko let's use him.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

1. BMorris
2. Perrett/Thompson
3. JMorris
4. Lafai
5. Rona/Thompson
What team des chooses and what team you would like is totally different, des picked brown all year and wright before him. Those two players in my eyes were pathetic.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Our best winger is Stanley. If he is fit he is first choice.
Not too sure about that, Thompson was great last season, Perrett is very solid and makes mistakes once in 100 chances, and Rona is looking very promising, if I recall correctly he scored 6 tries out of 7 games last season before Cowboys dropped him.

You our make it sound like perret is a superstar? Lol

yes Morris to the wing. Why not? We have a young future superstar in loko let's use him.
I didn't make anything out to be like anything, I just don't think Perrett deserves to be dropped at all.

Why not? NSW and Australian rep centre, has been playing there since he came to the Bulldogs, shifted onto the wing because we have a "future superstar" coming back from injury? I'm not taking anything away from Loko, I believe he will be great, but not great enough to displace JMorris from his rep position. Most of our young players earn their way into the team, not thrown in because they have potential. Look at Klemmer, Finucane, Jackson. They earned their way in and haven't been displaced.

What team des chooses and what team you would like is totally different, des picked brown all year and wright before him. Those two players in my eyes were pathetic.
And I'd choose the same as what I listed.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Backrow when someone succumbs to an injury, suspension and/or rep duties

i predict his 1st game will be when Jackson is selected for SOO, unless Pritchard tears his other pec early on

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
Backrow when someone succumbs to an injury, suspension and/or rep duties

i predict his 1st game will be when Jackson is selected for SOO, unless Pritchard tears his other pec early on
wot m9

M0053

New Pup
Reaction score
Was one of the last to know thanks work for not letting me touch my phone to check what's going on till about 6pm.Anyway the wait was worth it.Oooooh yeahhhhhh #Bringon2015 #Premiers2015?View attachment 22040

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If brett plays fb
id go with perret and jmoz on wings
laf and loko in centres
however loko plays centre in attack but swaps with jmoz on the wing in defence. Just my opinion.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have depth mate stanley loko thompson are unlikely to get a run
Stanley, Loko and Thompson are depth? True,Thompson is a top outside back or fullback in the making; but Loko is still injured and Stanley had three injuries this season and played about nine games. In reality Corey Thompson is the only one of this trio who can be relied on.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How good will it be having Brett taking early runs from dummy half to help out forwards and get the sets rolling something we were in desperate need of he has pretty quick play the ball too

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I never thought for a second that he'd come to the bulldogs if anything I thought Josh would leave us for St George. This is too good to be true Bmoz is definitely the missing link to our points.

Lesson for today " if you don't ask you dont receive"

Status
Not open for further replies.