Offer Made (May)

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Soft? Nah little fella that’s your heroic beef with @Bulldogsteve..

Simply pointing out that baiting is exactly what these couple of flogs are doing. Show me how the have contributed to these discussions outside of the standard the club, management and coaches are shit line in almost every post since joining?
It’s because it’s true lmao. Ciraldo was shit last season and made plenty of bad decisions. Randall and Potter as assistants. Defense and attack was awful. Therefore shit. Club management of players by Ciraldo was running them into the ground and bashing them at training, which led to shit. Player management was terrible, had players walking out and people leaving mid season, therefore shit. It’s just kinda how our year went which is what people don’t like hearing

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
as stated in @Mr Beast new year announcement, we will not tolerate any baiting from anyone on this forum. Continue to do so via the forum or PM and you will not be warned anymore with punishment being bans.

Lastly we want comments to be ON topic. Further people going off topic will result in punishments. We are all here to enjoy this forum and we get that everyone has different views however we won’t tolerate rubbish.
Is a mockery of our club’s coach being a clown ok and that’s not trolling?

Last edited:

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How’s it their fault that others get pissed off by it? They ain’t abusing other users so they’re doing nothing wrong. Just stating their view that’s different to others. Soft
It’s not there view, it’s agenda driven.
Every time something is bad they jump on it, every time there is good news you won’t hear a peep out of them.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Soft? Nah little fella that’s your heroic beef with @Bulldogsteve..

Simply pointing out that baiting is exactly what these couple of flogs are doing. Show me how the have contributed to these discussions outside of the standard the club, management and coaches are shit line in almost every post since joining?
Exactly this .

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s because it’s true lmao. Ciraldo was shit last season and made plenty of bad decisions. Randall and Potter as assistants. Defense and attack was awful. Therefore shit. Club management of players by Ciraldo was running them into the ground and bashing them at training, which led to shit. Player management was terrible, had players walking out and people leaving mid season, therefore shit. It’s just kinda how our year went which is what people don’t like hearing
So you forget that we started the year with 3 wins from 5,
and you also forget we had 7 rookies covering the injuries,
you also forget that we had players out of position again covering injuries,
you also forget we had players playing injured……..yes we had horrible defence but we had half the team out injured, why is it hard to give a rookie coach a chance with a full strength team?

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ten year contract is absurd in Rugby League especially for a forward.
However I do think Des and Titan’s will have the Titan’s playing better than us this year. So
I guess we’re in no place to throw stones if they are literally ahead of us. Season hasn’t started yet but I can’t see us finishing above them. If we do it’s huge kudos to CC and a massive F for Des. Again, unlikely.
they’ll be better than us 100%. well rounded squad with some decent players

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So you forget that we started the year with 3 wins from 5,
and you also forget we had 7 rookies covering the injuries,
you also forget that we had players out of position again covering injuries,
you also forget we had players playing injured……..yes we had horrible defence but we had half the team out injured, why is it hard to give a rookie coach a chance with a full strength team?
Exactly. Because I am fair and not a dimwit I will be giving CC until next year when we actually have a decent forward pack. Everyone else who whines and complains obviously has agenda's against him and Gus.
Me...I am just being realistic.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Clearly I can see and I’m telling you stay on topic. The Kennel Team are not tolerating anymore kid stuff. We will be monitoring heavily. We don’t want this forum being a deterrence to current and potential members.
Menteek, they really are maneeik, nikoon now bro!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So in a Terrel May thread we still have to hear about how shit the club is and coaches and administration…