Offer Made (May)

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh admin need to fuck the clown crew off for good
as stated in @Mr Beast new year announcement, we will not tolerate any baiting from anyone on this forum. Continue to do so via the forum or PM and you will not be warned anymore with punishment being bans.

Lastly we want comments to be ON topic. Further people going off topic will result in punishments. We are all here to enjoy this forum and we get that everyone has different views however we won’t tolerate rubbish.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well I dont think its an agenda, when they do have some genuine concerns which haven't been addressed
Members here acting like we didnt regress heavily last yr and end up with worst for and against in the league with all of our recruits (both marquee and back up level) being totaly underwhelming. Dont get me started on the appointment of a rookie coach to a huge money long term contract. There were so many other fiascos like key recruitment bungles and embarrasment (eg. The attempted pub share rort, 66-0 v knights etc). The red flags were and are everywhere and so many huge question marks remain over the state of the club. It is absolutely valid that questions are asked and its unacceptable to be met with the most vile abuse and encoruagemejt of self harm due to difference of opinion.

Leading commentators of the game like Kent, Anasta, rothfield, and crawley have publicly voiced identical views. Its crazy the reaction these opinions get on here given the facts in play

Hotdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Leading commentators of the game like Kent, Anasta, rothfield, and crawley have publicly voiced identical views. Its crazy the reaction these opinions get on here given the facts in play
Facts in play… like your facts re the Luai contract signing, which then turned to blaming others when it doesn’t eventuate… lord, I hope you aren’t a solicitor.

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
as stated in @Mr Beast new year announcement, we will not tolerate any baiting from anyone on this forum.
So by baiting you also mean anyone intentionally and repetitively posting a singular agenda and view even though it clearly pisses of many other regular posters?

You don’t have to be a mod to see the pattern that several relatively new members have shown. A quick look thru their posts since joining are nothing more than repetitive bagging of the club and specific people involved.

How is that not disruptive to the forum and other Kennelers??

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
as stated in @Mr Beast new year announcement, we will not tolerate any baiting from anyone on this forum. Continue to do so via the forum or PM and you will not be warned anymore with punishment being bans.

Lastly we want comments to be ON topic. Further people going off topic will result in punishments. We are all here to enjoy this forum and we get that everyone has different views however we won’t tolerate rubbish.
Great to see! I’m thrilled that we can finally get back to a normal forum and look forward to it.

Been here for going a decade and a half.

Glad to see this shit being dealt with and we can get back to our footy talk.

On topic. I hope we land may. If we land the brothers the panthers is a beast the uk is depth. Hopefully we can land the rooster 1 as we urgently need some big bodies as we all know and he looks a good prospect!!!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So by baiting you also mean anyone intentionally and repetitively posting a singular agenda and view even though it clearly pisses of many other regular posters?

You don’t have to be a mod to see the pattern that several relatively new members have shown. A quick look thru their posts since joining are nothing more than repetitive bagging of the club and specific people involved.

How’s it their fault that others get pissed off by it? They ain’t abusing other users so they’re doing nothing wrong. Just stating their view that’s different to others. Soft

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Threads have plenty of both and it’s good to see it will be addressed.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Clearly I can see and I’m telling you stay on topic. The Kennel Team are not tolerating anymore kid stuff. We will be monitoring heavily. We don’t want this forum being a deterrence to current and potential members.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How’s it their fault that others get pissed off by it? They ain’t abusing other users so they’re doing nothing wrong. Just stating their view that’s different to others. Soft
Soft? Nah little fella that’s your heroic beef with @Bulldogsteve..

Simply pointing out that baiting is exactly what these couple of flogs are doing. Show me how the have contributed to these discussions outside of the standard the club, management and coaches are shit line in almost every post since joining?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Saying there was going to be an election that was going to be a bloodbath? That Khoury didn’t have the numbers? That Warburton would be sacked?
C’mon chief, they’re a deadset gaggle.
I’m honestly shocked at how they keep coming back for more after so many wrong predictions. No shame at all.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Clearly I can see and I’m telling you stay on topic. The Kennel Team are not tolerating anymore kid stuff. We will be monitoring heavily. We don’t want this forum being a deterrence to current and potential members.
Kid stuff, telling me to stay in topic…and we don’t want this forum being a deterrent to current or potential members?

So 10 + years in here like many of the other members annoyed by the same dribble by a few new members appearing in almost every thread with the same agenda, but you are warning me..? Righto then.