Offer Made (May)

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have some handy outside backs who have trained the house down by all reports. Probably wouldn’t be a good look to demote someone in house to accommodate for his brother. Pure nepotism which doesn’t go down well in a sporting team.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does the nrl allow players to be signing for the following year before this years season has even begun? It's distracting and annoying hearing about it all. It's not good for team harmony either.
How long have you got? This is an argument that everyone agrees with, but nobody has the balls to stand up and make the change.

Like most things related to players. The players association needs to stay relevant so they make stupid demands. Then NRL aren’t interested in the fight.

A month transfer window starting a week after the Grand final is the only way to go. The players argue that 6 months isn’t enough time to relocate. Yet when it suits they manage to do it in a day. It’s ridiculous.

Terry Hill well and truly stuffed the draft concept years ago. But this should something revisited also. Make it a voluntary thing. Any player who goes into the draft and picks up a deal gets a salary cap discount as part of their deal.

Whatever they do it shouldn’t be over a year ahead of time!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We have some handy outside backs who have trained the house down by all reports. Probably wouldn’t be a good look to demote someone in house to accommodate for his brother. Pure nepotism which doesn’t go down well in a sporting team.
Critta
May
Xerri
Kira’s
Fox

If Critta could kill fullback then wow

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chammas works with Gus so maybe there’s something in it although Gus literally hammers him every episode I’ve seen…

Having a look at available middles for 2025 and in all honesty, only Hamlin-Uele and May stand out and offer value for $
Yeah Gus always gives him shit lol. Could mean that his mail is more believable as he’s not just a Gus mouthpiece, but they are still channel 9 colleagues.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good players but still going to be hard to root for…

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Chammas on SEN this morning said that Terrell is [emoji817] going to the Dogs in 2025, and possibly Taylan (but wasn’t sure of that). Couldn’t comment on Tyrone (thank God).
Looked across SEN and didn’t see him on there today, if you’re talking about the footy talk podcast he certainly didn’t say that

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looked across SEN and didn’t see him on there today, if you’re talking about the footy talk podcast he certainly didn’t say that
He was on the morning show this morning on Sen with Magnessen.
He didnt say 100% about Terrell but he thinks he will sign with us.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
tino was never leaving qld, dragons were never gonna release hunt to us, luai chose tigers for the money and was never worth signing on what tigers are paying him.....
Yup. Yet more
IMG_7696.jpeg
Repeats the same stuff ad nauseam with no evidence of any of it. The story goes that the Dogs didn’t even table an offer to AFB in the end yet according to he who wants a cracker we ‘missed’ him. Sigh :-).

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sign all three brothers end of story. No other club can compete with that.
See if they all are willing to be signed on unders to be at the same club.
Sign the other two brothers for shorter contracts and May for a longer contract where his value goes up after the other two brothers contracts expire, so he has a financial incentive to stay.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly dude, if you are over the age of eight or nine you should know how to spell/the difference between there, their and they’re.

It’s very hard to give credit to someone who would fail a primary school English exam. I’ve posted about your grammar before. If you spell and articulate like a simpleton, people will treat you as such.
04 is supposedly a senior manager.
I still suspect equal opportunity employment or family business explains the title if factual.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think people forget how good he is
Within the panthers team yes. Charlie Staines was made to look good benefiting from playing on the wing for them too

Personly im taking fox and kiraz on the wings everyday of the week over taylan. So no he wouldnt walk into our 13

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Within the panthers team yes. Charlie Staines was made to look good benefiting from playing on the wing for them too

Personly im taking fox and kiraz on the wings everyday of the week over taylan. So no he wouldnt walk into our 13
Credit where credit is due.

This actually makes sense and we agree.

Hell may have just frozen over.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly dude, if you are over the age of eight or nine you should know how to spell/the difference between there, their and they’re.

It’s very hard to give credit to someone who would fail a primary school English exam. I’ve posted about your grammar before. If you spell and articulate like a simpleton, people will treat you as such.
Spelling grammar and punctuation is not a problem for me im proficent in all. The issue (medically proven by an old GP of mine) is that my brain works too fast, much too fast for my fingers on a screen to keep pace with my thoughts or presentation of facts evidence etc. I will preform a spellcheck in professional situations but not on social media like this. Waste of time for the time poor

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Watch how well Alamoti goes when given a chance this year. Flicked way too early from us. Turns 20 this year and only played 1yr of NRL. Local Junior.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Spelling grammar and punctuation is not a problem for me im proficent in all. The issue (medically proven by an old GP of mine) is that my brain works too fast, much too fast for my fingers on a screen to keep pace with my thoughts or presentation of facts evidence etc. I will preform a spellcheck in professional situations but not on social media like this. Waste of time for the time poor
Considering there is a built in spell check and you still get it wrong.

Only thing you are proficient in is being wrong.