Offer Made (May)

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would not entertain a ludicrous deal of signing all his bros. Trent Robinson probably laughed his arse off when he heard that snippet from the podcast.

Either you want to be at the club or you don't. It's not hard.
The manager is probably in damage control, hence being linked to the dogs.
can’t believe the player market at the moment players attempting to dictate all this for a deal

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I would not entertain a ludicrous deal of signing all his bros. Trent Robinson probably laughed his arse off when he heard that snippet from the podcast.

Either you want to be at the club or you don't. It's not hard.
Nobody wants to be here. We need an elite prop so we can start winning games and players will want to be here. I think it's funny that people think we are in a position to ce choosy. Obviously I'd rather just sign Terrell, but one way or another, we have to land an elite prop. You honestly think weren't getting smashed through the middle every week with a starting pack of King and Knight?

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He plays wing for Panther (injured all of last year) but could probably play centre to a quality level too.
My mistake

I got mixed up, was actually thinking of Tago

Haven't seen the other brother play

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sign all three brothers end of story. No other club can compete with that.
It’s not as simple as signing all 3 brothers….we would have to get rid of some players to fit them in

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If requires all brothers then a no. Which is a shame as he’s desperately needed at club. Maybe Gus can convince him to come solo

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So because we are desperate for a prop let’s signal his 2 brothers even though we don’t need them….if he thinks he can demand and bribe clubs to satisfy his family needs that he can piss off because we don’t want players who will be controlling the club