Offer Made (May)

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If May is signed I wonder the chances it getting him this year? As for the winger, would be great to get him as well from Penrith. That probably leaves Addo Carr out

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whenever we're reported as favourites to sign someone they usually sign somewhere else or re-sign. I'd be happy if we signed him though. He's a talent and has some decent upside.

500k isn't cheap but it's about what players of his potential cost under the current cap. Especially with so few forwards available which drives his price up.. The Fainu brothers cost 500k each and May is much more proven than them..
please dont forget the TwinTurbo discount, whatever we pay for him will be negated by the brothers being on 150k

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Will be great if we landed him but I'm not expecting anything to avoid disappointment.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe the Buttermilk made Patolo re-Injury yet again has pushed the Dogs to offer a contract for 2025, but may sound out for 2024?

Can the Dogs do a BBO again & take Patolo off the Top 30 list & pay him out with a proviso he’ll be offered a minimum deal for 2025?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
would be a great signing.. also need to offer 500k-600k a year to the young cowboys middle Finefeuiaki.. try and blow cows and Phins out of water and get him
Fine's a backrower. I think Dragon will go hard for Luki or Fine.

Dogs4EVA-1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fine's a backrower. I think Dragon will go hard for Luki or Fine.
Chammas just said on today's Footy talk podcast that both Luki and Fine won't be going to Dragons.. Fine can also play middle (13).. our edges are set for the next 2-3 years..

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Roosters want to keep him you best believe they will don’t get your hopes up.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
please dont forget the TwinTurbo discount, whatever we pay for him will be negated by the brothers being on 150k
If he signs up without demanding that his bros come along for the ride then he doesn't have to accept any discount. Good for him and we don't get someones that we may not want.

Always a Bulldog

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would be another piece to the puzzle right here. I’m a big yes on getting this done. Would provide some needed balance across the park.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he signs up without demanding that his bros come along for the ride then he doesn't have to accept any discount. Good for him and we don't get someones that we may not want.

Always a Bulldog
This is the only way we should sign him. We don’t want/need his brothers. I would be happy to sign him on slight overs. For the fact he would help fill what is a glaring deficiency in our squad. With not many other options out there.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
currently a cock..if he comes over..he will be a #real dog..if he doesnt..then hes just a dog. make it so gus.