6. Milford
7. Thurston
8. Gallen
9. Peats
10. Sburgess
11. Papalii
13. Jake trbovejic

Give me the title already *****
Peats Papalii Milford had a pretty ordinary year and Holmes was 10x better at wing.. You can take 2nd and retire now though :tearsofjoy::sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Peats Papalii Milford had a pretty ordinary year and Holmes was 10x better at wing.. You can take 2nd and retire now though :tearsofjoy::sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:
Peats played for nsw bud and in my books is clear second best hooker in game. Only Jake friend I’d argue with.

Papalii was good all year.

Milford was down on his top form but still a gun half and next to Jt please.

Will see [emoji23] who else has origin and aus reps throughout their spine and can match sburgess Gallen trbovjeciv and Papalii [emoji8]

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Peats played for nsw bud and in my books is clear second best hooker in game. Only Jake friend I’d argue with.

Will see [emoji23] who else has origin and aus reps throughout their spine and can match sburgess Gallen trbovjeciv and Papalii [emoji8]
Dont want to argue bud just having a friendly dig. But IMO yes this was Peats best year but he was eclipsed by atleast a half dozen more effective hookers. His highlight of the year was surviving 80 mins for NSW only victory where no-one thought he would.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Na i have the 2nd best hooker in the game, only 1 of 2 hookers in the Australian side for the WC ;)

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dont want to argue bud just having a friendly dig. But IMO yes this was Peats best year but he was eclipsed by atleast a half dozen more effective hookers. His highlight of the year was surviving 80 mins for NSW only victory where no-one thought he would.
Your having a laugh.

Pull it any harder it will come off. Peats is easily top 3 hooker in the game.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hunt isn’t a hooker bud. He is also a bog average halfback. You missed the better Brisbane half brah [emoji8]

I’d say smith is so far ahead of anyone else.

Then peats friend Hodgson by far next tier. Big drop after that

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hunt isn’t a hooker bud. He is also a bog average halfback. You missed the better Brisbane half brah [emoji8]

I’d say smith is so far ahead of anyone else.

Then peats friend Hodgson by far next tier. Big drop after that
That's why he was taken with the Aus team as the only other hooker, because he can't play hooker ;)

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
That's why he was taken with the Aus team as the only other hooker, because he can't play hooker ;)
Lol get your hand of it. Hunts a middle tier half and nothing hooker. Smith is the aus hooker and is not injured ever. No need to even pretend your comment was serious!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol get your hand of it. Hunts a middle tier half and nothing hooker. Smith is the aus hooker and is not injured ever. No need to even pretend your comment was serious!
Hunt is better offensively at hooker than Peats, provides great service and has a decent kicking game. Defensively he is sound but not as good as Peats but overall he is atleast equally if not better than Peats at hooker ;)

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sorry guys was at the beach today. I cbf reading through any others so I'll go Tolman FFS.

1. Billy Slater
2. Greg Inglis
3. Jarrod Croker
4. Latrell Mitchell
5. Josh Mansour
6. Blake Austin
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Aiden Tolman

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hunt is better offensively at hooker than Peats, provides great service and has a decent kicking game. Defensively he is sound but not as good as Peats but overall he is atleast equally if not better than Peats at hooker ;)
Man put it away, your just making a fool of yourself. He was taken as
A utility back up because players like Thurston were out. He was never going to get a go in the halves cause he is so far behind the quality ones like Munster that he got taken as a professional cheer leader. Nothing based on nrl to say he can be a quality hooker week in week out and wouldn’t make top 5 if he switched in my opinion though that’s the thing it’s not a known fact. Reality is he isn’t a hooker. Pretty sure halatau covered hooker for nz too back in the day.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Smith is so far ahead and so blessed with never being injured We could go and be the cheerleaders for them with hunt [emoji23]

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Man put it away, your just making a fool of yourself. He was taken as
A utility back up because players like Thurston were out. He was never going to get a go in the halves cause he is so far behind the quality ones like Munster that he got taken as a professional cheer leader. Nothing based on nrl to say he can be a quality hooker week in week out and wouldn’t make top 5 if he switched in my opinion though that’s the thing it’s not a known fact. Reality is he isn’t a hooker. Pretty sure halatau covered hooker for nz too back in the day.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Smith is so far ahead and so blessed with never being injured We could go and be the cheerleaders for them with hunt [emoji23]
He created more in 2 months at hooker for the broncos than Peats created all year! Did you even watch him play there this year? Did you see him at hooker when he was coming up into firstgrade? He's a very good hooker!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He created more in 2 months at hooker for the broncos than Peats created all year! Did you even watch him play there this year? Did you see him at hooker when he was coming up into firstgrade? He's a very good hooker!
Oh man, for real? Your talking about a team with guys like Milford and Boyd and Roberts etc vs the team who finished second last? Peats still made it for origin and held his own very well.

Again not saying it to talk peats up. He is clearly a good hooker. As I said it’s a fair debate with friend, Hodgson hell even McCullough I could see though personally don’t rate him highly. Smith is so bloody far ahead of anyone else. Though after that the list drops pretty dramatically either cause Luke went to shit for past couple seasons or farah past it or there’s just no one that has proven to be quality long enough. Lichaa, korosiou, Brailey show some promise etc but hardly in that list above. Hunt played few games cause of injuries and has some attack but major defensive issues and is not considered a hooker and was only moved there cause he was even going average at half [emoji23]

Yes I watched him; he also had some
Shocking woeful defensive choices and cost a fair few points in that department. He isn’t a hooker that’s why!

Your high son! Remember puff puff pass

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh man, for real? Your talking about a team with guys like Milford and Boyd and Roberts etc vs the team who finished second last? Peats still made it for origin and held his own very well.

Your high son! Remember puff puff pass
Hunt scored more tries in 1 game while at hooker than Peats scored all year! Hunt is very good at hooker, as is Peats. Hunt is clearly a bigger threat with the ball in hand at hooker than Peats though.

Just some quotes from Danny Buderus to further support my opinion of Hunt at hooker.

“Ben Hunt at nine — sensational,”

“I love it, he defends well. I love McCullough as well but I think Ben Hunt in there gives them so much potential to attack."

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hunt scored more tries in 1 game while at hooker than Peats scored all year! Hunt is very good at hooker, as is Peats. Hunt is clearly a bigger threat with the ball in hand at hooker than Peats though.

Just some quotes from Danny Buderus to further support my opinion of Hunt at hooker.

“Ben Hunt at nine — sensational,”

“I love it, he defends well. I love McCullough as well but I think Ben Hunt in there gives them so much potential to attack."
Lol your seriously clutching at straws man. I thought you were joking. Hunt would of also been responsible for more try’s conceded in one game then peats was all year. Deadset his Defense close to line was woeful. Embarrassing [emoji23] his decision making was poor. Again that’s because it’s not his position.

Again not saying it to talk peats up. He is clearly a good hooker. As I said it’s a fair debate with friend, Hodgson hell even McCullough I could see though personally don’t rate him highly. Smith is so bloody far ahead of anyone else. Though after that the list drops pretty dramatically either cause Luke went to shit for past couple seasons or farah past it or there’s just no one that has proven to be quality long enough. Lichaa, korosiou, Brailey show some promise etc but hardly in that list above. Hunt played few games cause of injuries and has some attack but major defensive issues and is not considered a hooker and was only moved there cause he was even going average at half [emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.