Off contract middles

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are starting to build a strong roster that should see us taste finals footy this year and even stronger into 2024.

The only area we appear to need a boost are our middle forwards.

Spencer Leniu, if the rumours come to fruition is a good start and with any luck, Pele has a good season for us.

there’s some talent from the list of props available post 2023 season - who do you make a play for? *data is courtesy of zero tackle

Attachments

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great combo, couldn’t go wrong there

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot will come down to the type of Middle we need to suit the style CC wants us to play.

Is he wanting a mobile lighter pack or does he want the less mobile big bopper prop?

I think we will see what type of middle we need to look at for 2024 in the first month or two of this season.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
NAS and Leniu all we need

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why don’t we…..develop one….
Theres a few that have been impressive at junior level but props take time - i think we are two fg middles short this year unless Pele Patolo Hughes step up - hope im wrong

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Besides Leniu (6ft, 110kgs) I wouldn't mind Royce Hunt (6'4 , 112 kgs) from the Sharks. He's not on the list probably because he has a player option for 2024 but hasn't taken it up yet as far as I know. I also like Sipley from the Sea Eagles (6'3, 120kgs). If I were Gus I'd be replacing Thomo with Leniu and consider moving on TPJ and signing both Hunt and Sipley. We'd probably save money and have an extra middle. Sipley can pretty much do what TPJ does for us.