News NZ terror attack on two mosques.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
REMINDER:

Please refrain from any of the following:

- Fraser Anning and other Political comments.
- Intolerant comments.
- Abusive comments.
- Religious based comments.
- Specific comments about right/left wing groups, unless specifically talking about the manifest/ideologies of the suspects.

Such posts will be removed without reasons given.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Australia even have ‘the right to free speech?’ Like is it actually stated anywhere? Just curious...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does Australia even have ‘the right to free speech?’ Like is it actually stated anywhere? Just curious...
As far as I know, but I could be wrong, I don't think we do.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As far as I know, but I could be wrong, I don't think we do.
Australia has free with exceptions. Free speech is automatically included unless excluded by law.

In our case we have section 18c of the Racial Discrimination Act of 1975 which allows anyone to raise a complaint about speech if it's racially discriminatory. That doesn't prevent people from saying racially discriminatory things but it allows them to be sued for it, or to report it to the UN as a breach of human rights.

An extra stipulation on top of that is section 18d which says that it's allowed if it's done for the purpose of art or reporting and isn't deliberately attempting to insult people (for example, if it's part of a movie)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We don’t have it as good as America. But to suggest free speech is the culprit of this is absolute fear mongering done by the left.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate sent me the actual footage I wish I never watched it. It is fucked up, the worst thing I have ever seen. The terrorist showed ZERO mercy to anyone in his path.

My thoughts are with the families I'm so gutted, Ill probably drive by a mosque in Auburn to show some respect

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate sent me the actual footage I wish I never watched it. It is fucked up, the worst thing I have ever seen. The terrorist showed ZERO mercy to anyone in his path.

My thoughts are with the families I'm so gutted, Ill probably drive by a mosque in Auburn to show some respect
A mate sent me the link to the full video, I started it but couldn’t finish it knowing it was real.

The scary thing is If someone legit told me it was a trailer for a film I wouldn’t blink twice.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As soon as I found out he was an Australian I had those exact thoughts. It's like a big X has just been placed on us Aussies now and I wouldn't be surprised if there is some retribution to come because of it at some point. I honestly hope that it doesn't, just this world today you never know what the hell is going to happen.
We already had a big X on us.
Look at what happened with the 21 Coptic Christians kiiled on the beach OR the Jordanian pilot burned alive by ISIS as a reminder a few years ago.
Sadly, the world needs to change for the better. Can only pray it does.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I truly hope no more Kennellers watch the footage. After all, it is exactly what the psycho idiot wanted, so you are granting his wish. The more people that watch it, the happier he will be.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yeah who’s watching this. What for a bit of entertainment? Just curious to se how terrified people were?? You guys are cooked.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I truly hope no more Kennellers watch the footage. After all, it is exactly what the psycho idiot wanted, so you are granting his wish. The more people that watch it, the happier he will be.
Totally disagree.

In a world full of hollywood effects and fakery, the footage needs to be out there, and should never be hidden or removed from social media.

It's real life. These things happen and we shouldn't ignore (nor try to hide) them.

Read his manifesto, it's NOTHING like you say. His purpose was to drive a wedge between muslims and non muslims, with the hope of starting to some of retaliatory war.

By hiding this footage all we are doing is failing to acknowledge to true atrocity that it was, and allowing that footage to be seen as nothing more than absolute hatred and pure evil.

People have a choice if they wish to view it or not. I decided to view it out of interest. Things like this happen in real life. Lets not try and ignore it or think it may never happen to us. If watching such a video prepares us for if we are ever in that situation, so be it.

Yeah it's confronting, and concerning how calm and collected he is, but in terms of graphic content it's not even remotely close to the worst 5 or 10 I've seen. I've seen worse in R rated hollywood movies if I'm honest.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Totally disagree.

In a world full of hollywood effects and fakery, the footage needs to be out there, and should never be hidden or removed from social media.

It's real life. These things happen and we shouldn't ignore (nor try to hide) them.

Read his manifesto, it's NOTHING like you say. His purpose was to drive a wedge between muslims and non muslims, with the hope of starting to some of retaliatory war.

By hiding this footage all we are doing is failing to acknowledge to true atrocity that it was, and allowing that footage to be seen as nothing more than absolute hatred and pure evil.

People have a choice if they wish to view it or not. I decided to view it out of interest. Things like this happen in real life. Lets not try and ignore it or think it may never happen to us. If watching such a video prepares us for if we are ever in that situation, so be it.

Yeah it's confronting, and concerning how calm and collected he is, but in terms of graphic content it's not even remotely close to the worst 5 or 10 I've seen. I've seen worse in R rated hollywood movies if I'm honest.

Isis and white superamists have both now proven to be terrorists and they both would like this video to be watched by the masses to promote their agenda.

If I was ISIS I will make sure this video is seen by every single muslim on this planet.

If I was white superamist I will be making sure this video is seen by all the west and white people to show that they are hitting back in response to “ Muslim invasion” of European countries and the other terrorist attacks in Europe.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fully aware about an idiots tweet on Twitter "Revenge is coming" doing the rounds (that the police are investigating). It was tweted to the NZ PM and Fraser Anning this mornign and no doubt the idiot who tweeted it is in custody.

No need to discuss that though and take thread off topic and close it.

Isis and white superamists have both now proven to be terrorists and they both would like this video to be watched by the masses to promote their agenda.

If I was ISIS I will make sure this video is seen by every single muslim on this planet.

If I was white superamist I will be making sure this video is seen by all the west and white people to show that they are hitting back in response to “ Muslim invasion” of European countries and the other terrorist attacks in Europe.
ISIS would have trouble forming an NRL Top 30 squad they are that few in number now.

People who choose to do such things will do it with or without this video.

With the video out there no media can ever skew the facts.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fully aware about an idiots tweet on Twitter "Revenge is coming" doing the rounds (that the police are investigating). It was tweted to the NZ PM and Fraser Anning this mornign and no doubt the idiot who tweeted it is in custody.

No need to discuss that though and take thread off topic and close it.
Users account terminated on Twitter and police investigating.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Gee i wonder if a certain banned moron can still deny the white supremacy thing? From today in court:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gee i wonder if a certain banned moron can still deny the white supremacy thing? From today in court:

i can see now, it must be the small man/ small dick syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.