NYC and NSW Cup players to step up next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shaun Lane. Looks ridiculous. Like a baby giraffe. Has skill but. Rate him.

Herman Ese'ese, Adam Elliott, Michael Morgan and Renouf To'omaga go alright from the little I've seen of them.
Yes you are correct. Silly me forgot the first three. To'omaga won the u20's player of the year at the Dogs. Shaun Lane is a strong player ( brother Brett played NSW Cup for us in previous years) but a lot of people don't rate him. I do, he can offload the ball well and has a bit of pace and strength. Injury stuffed him a bit this year.Adam Elliott captained the U20's and played some NSW Cup but got injured and didn't finish the season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Elliott reminds me of Jackson

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone think that any of our current NYC or NSW cup players will be able to make the step up to NRL next year?
If they have a good recovery from their injuries I think Adam Elliott and David Minute could do the job in first grade. Although they were in dud sides, these two stood above the rest.

Malla

Reaction score
First time in a while we haven't had much talent coming through NYC. In saying that, isn't Perrett still eligible to play in NYC? And Klemmer must be 21 this year?

holbi

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't forget that both the Perrets, Stanley and Thompson will also be going around in the reggies at least until the injuries start happening.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget that both the Perrets, Stanley and Thompson will also be going around in the reggies at least until the injuries start happening.
Sam will either be a starting fullback or starting winger. There isnt much of a chance that he plays reserve grade.

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shaun Lane. Looks ridiculous. Like a baby giraffe. Has skill but. Rate him.

Herman Ese'ese, Adam Elliott, Michael Morgan and Renouf To'omaga go alright from the little I've seen of them.
I'll second that, you could also throw in Jack Creighton, he plays a little like Eastwood a bit off footwork and offload
had big raps on Robbie Kamoto, but here he could be gone.
I havn't seen hardly any nyc this year, but in lower grades no.2 Tuuta Langi goes alright as does no.1/2 Marcelo Montoya.
Dujuan Manuel-Liolevave alright on the wing also.

Status
Not open for further replies.