Rumour Nu Brown

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Another day another cry from bitch boy leask. He’s a Samoan international and plenty of experience - handy to have around just for depth!!
He’s mid. We have Clarke to back up Mahoney and other short-term options. We do not need this signing.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what his manager would be saying. There would have been no offer from the tigers, just like there was no offer from any NRL club when he finished with the Dogs a few years back.
Pretty sure when he finished up with us was when his foot was fucked and he was told he wouldn’t play footy again.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ha ha u wanna just rest with 1 backup hooker in your top 30 a young and untested one at that. Showing your footy IQ here bud total chump
Fuck me dead your such a flog. Your moses Mail is dogshit and he will never be here at the dogs you fucking dumb ****. Clarke, Topine, Zac Hetherington can all possibly be options if shit hits the wall. Dickhead

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is a good signing. The bloke is experienced with 75 first grade games and a handful of rep games for Samoa.
Will do a job at 9, 13, 7 and 6 - all the positions we need depth in.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nu never really had a chance to showcase his ability during his previous stint at the Bulldogs. Poor coaching lineup meant he was suppressed from playing his natural game (eyes up football).

Happily welcome him back, as he's got definite potential and can cover halves as well.

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck me dead your such a flog. Your moses Mail is dogshit and he will never be here at the dogs you fucking dumb ****. Clarke, Topine, Zac Hetherington can all possibly be options if shit hits the wall. Dickhead
listen to yourself u have absolutely no idea. Experience is needed in your key position depth clown boy.
and Topine doesn’t count, he’s not a hooker unless u are happy with his harbour bridge passing out of dummy half?

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
listen to yourself u have absolutely no idea. Experience is needed in your key position depth clown boy.
and Topine doesn’t count, he’s not a hooker unless u are happy with his harbour bridge passing out of dummy half?
Agree, Topine is a second rower. Not a hooker for sure.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
100% & its always good to have a few older heads around.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has been playing well. Probably not on big $$ either, i also know 2 young 18 year old hookers that are better than all our backup hookers.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He has been playing well. Probably not on big $$ either, i also know 2 young 18 year old hookers that are better than all our backup hookers.
Better than clarke? I have to argue that