Rumour Nu Brown

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Josh Cook was signed to top30 as per Bulldogs.com 7Sept 2021

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have continued to build out their Top 30 squad for next year with the signing of hooker Josh Cook for the next two seasons.

The 22 year-old has been an understudy to his namesake Damien at the Rabbitohs, although he has yet to make his NRL debut.

The La Perouse junior, who has been praised for his outstanding service from dummy half, will add depth to the Bulldogs' hooking position.

Bulldogs Chief Executive, Aaron Warburton, felt that Cook would be a great fit at Belmore:

“We think that Josh has untapped potential and will provide another great option in the hooker position. Despite not having played in the NRL yet, we believe that he has the attitude and work ethic to succeed at the highest level.
Someone forgot to tell Gus

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what’s the latest with this guy? Anyone have inside info?

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what’s the latest with this guy? Anyone have inside info?
He has turned down the Tigers offer and has agreed to terms to join us. Verbal agreeement. Paper hasn't been signed yet. Great 14 and i hope the signing pulls through.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has turned down the Tigers offer and has agreed to terms to join us. Verbal agreeement. Paper hasn't been signed yet. Great 14 and i hope the signing pulls through.
He will be signed to mainly cover for BBO.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i still don’t understand this if true. Why fuck him off just to get him back.. why lost two spots for Jacko and Schoupp just for him to get one?

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we do end up signing him (dumb move imo) however it will only be as a NSW cup/depth roll and barring a catastrophe he should never see first grade.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we do end up signing him (dumb move imo) however it will only be as a NSW cup/depth roll and barring a catastrophe he should never see first grade.
I think if he is signed it will be as a No14 to replace ZDC & as cover for hooker & the halves.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
who was the nuffie saying we had signed klemmer? was @B-Town Lad or @Omar Hamdan
he was never coming and weilder reporting deal done with knights on swap