Opinion Nu Brown

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Any news on how Brown performed and pulled up after the game?

Surely he has to come into contention for a bench spot over Lichaa. The guy is capable of filling in all the spine positions and is a threat in attack.

Just has to get the brain farts out of his game.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Any news on how Brown performed and pulled up after the game?

Surely he has to come into contention for a bench spot over Lichaa. The guy is capable of filling in all the spine positions and is a threat in attack.

Just has to get the brain farts out of his game.

I thought he was due back this weekend?

His is a player our team needs, has a little unpredictability but we should give him more game time so he is not so rushed

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lichaa is still in because of his defence. Yes, he offers little in attack but atleast defensively he is reliable.

Brown is unreliable in both areas, imo.

Reactions: DT

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not too sure about brown, but as long as jmk plays longer an 9 and we don’t see too much of lichaa then it’s happy days.. jmk is looking better an better!! Should be able to play the whole 80 in no time (fingers crossed)

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Give the dragons brown and foran and hand over young robson

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lichaa is actually worse as a bench player. Yea he can defend but he either needs to play the 80 or not at all.. Brown is more miss than hit but he's a better bench player than Lichaa

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Foran is really out for 10-12 weeks like the other thread says it will be interesting to see the team pay picks.

It wouldn't surpirse me if he moves JMK to the halves and Lichaa back to hooker.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta be Cogger/Lewis imo we need Jack for game management which he's been doing a fair job of in Canterbury Cup... JMK had his best game for us at hooker on the we

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Yeah it's one of those situations atm, despite what he could offer us in attack I'm not certain Brown is a better choice than Lichaa just at the moment.

Funny, I was actually hoping for Lichaa to be relegated this week to give Cogger a chance... now after losing Foran I'm back in favour of Lichaa being there...

6.Cogs 7.Lewis 9. JMK 14. Lichaa

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gotta be Cogger/Lewis imo we need Jack for game management which he's been doing a fair job of in Canterbury Cup... JMK had his best game for us at hooker on the we
Yeah, we've just got to take a chance on Cogger, that's what he was signed for. If Nu Brown is fit then he should take Lichaa's bench spot.

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If Foran is really out for 10-12 weeks like the other thread says it will be interesting to see the team pay picks.

It wouldn't surpirse me if he moves JMK to the halves and Lichaa back to hooker.
upload_2019-4-2_13-46-27.png

I'd rather Cogger come in Foran and JMK as hooker with Lichaa gone forever

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

DONT SAY THAT [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d give nu brown the 6 over cogger but cogger is def getting the nod

Imo pay hasn’t given brown a proper shot or decent crack whilst he’s been here

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Brown should come in.
He and JMK can play 9 and 6 and switch if required.

Can Cogger play 9?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cogger will play. Pay wanted him in the team last year remember

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bring Cogger into the starting halves (whichever 6 or 7).. bring in Nu brown to the bench to cover either JMK if he needs a rest or Cogger if he has a barry... and lichaa gooonneee