NSW State of Origin - Team for Game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bulldogs_fan69

7. M Pearce

NSW will never win a series so long as this guy is playing. Why the phuck wasn't wallace picked?????????????????????????????

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty obvious that P. Wallace is ready for prime-time, no reason to hold him back for a dud like Pearce.

Malla

Reaction score
I only think we lost it in Game 1 because of the bench.. Looks so much stronger with Watmough there - not too sure about Creigh though.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
I only think we lost it in Game 1 because of the bench.. Looks so much stronger with Watmough there - not too sure about Creigh though.
^^agree. We went to s**t once tamou went off. So glad choc is in the team and the addition of Tim grant is a massive boost.
Jamie Buhrer was the biggest waste of bench space in the history of origin lol

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
correct me if im wrong but wasnt wallace injured leading into origin?

but yeah i wouldve picked him at 7. i think hes matured quite a bit as a player since his last appearance.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
If we play the way we played in the first 20 minutes of origin 1, we will win. I have a feeling this will be our game..

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
would much rather buhrer keep his spot on the bench then ben creagh. buhrer can play multiple positions, plus the blues forwards are very injury prone and with 17 less minutes then creagh he had only 10 less meters gained

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They sacked Hampstead and put Clarke in the Vid box! From one retard to another..
I think at this point I'd be satisfied with a blind monkey with a magic 8 ball in the vid-ref box to decide on these "tough" calls.

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we should go close to winning origin 2 if our halves play better we are in with a great chance.. we look great on paper now we need to take it on to the field and show the queenslanders a trick or two..and well done to benny barba 4 making the squad 4 the maroons "

Status
Not open for further replies.