Not open for further replies.

Dogs1938

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mon 03 Jul, 2017, 9:25am
‌‌‌NRL.com
EMAIL
PRINT

The Blues have named an unchanged line-up for Origin decider Credit: Grant Trouville. Copyright: NRL Photos.
The New South Wales Blues have named an unchanged side for the Holden State of Origin decider at Suncorp Stadium on July 12.

It's the first time NSW have kept an unchanged line-up through a State of Origin series since 1996.

NSW Blues

1. James Tedesco
2. Brett Morris
3. Josh Dugan
4. Jarryd Hayne
5. Blake Ferguson
6. James Maloney
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Aaron Woods
9. Nathan Peats
10. Andrew Fifita
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Josh Jackson
13. Tyson Frizell

Interchange:

14. David Klemmer
15. Wade Graham
16. Jake Trbojevic
17. Jack Bird
18. Jack de Belin

Dogs1938

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was said that Tom Trbojevic or Matt Moylan will be the likely replacements in case Dugan is out

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Should have posted it in the rugby league general section of the kennel.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dylan Walker is a flat track bully. When it comes to the big time games he falls apart.
Walker has been great this season, runs the ball back harder and smarter than any back in the game atm.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you.

But my belief is that when it comes to the crunch, i.e. a Major Semi, GF or Deciding State of Origin, he will go missing.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope that our Bulldog boys come back injury free and real proud of what they've done in the Origin.:smiley:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dylan Walker is a flat track bully. When it comes to the big time games he falls apart.
Yep. Same thing Adam Reynolds gets. Plays great at club level then rubbish at crunch time. Then again he's just been terrible lately.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree with you.

But my belief is that when it comes to the crunch, i.e. a Major Semi, GF or Deciding State of Origin, he will go missing.
Maybe, but i don't see it that way. Even if i did, he would of been around 20 in those games with limited experience.

He's pretty much dominated every centre he has come up against this season, including Hayne who he gave a bath too while even on 1 leg. And like i said before, he runs the ball back harder than any other back in the game...he doesn't look like a player that will ever go missing while he's doing that.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe, but i don't see it that way. Even if i did, he would of been around 20 in those games with limited experience.

He's pretty much dominated every centre he has come up against this season, including Hayne who he gave a bath too while even on 1 leg. And like i said before, he runs the ball back harder than any other back in the game...he doesn't look like a player that will ever go missing while he's doing that.
He broke Jayden braileys jaw with a run back didn't he a couple of weeks ago?

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was said that Tom Trbojevic or Matt Moylan will be the likely replacements in case Dugan is out
trbojevic is the sensible choice. His bigger frame is more suited to centre than moylans

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wade Graham needs to stop being a hero in defence and flying out of the line like a maniac. Cost us in game 2

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If NSW still lose even though our forwards are better and there's no JT/Inglis/Scott then Pearce should be forever banished for being a jinx

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
trbojevic is the sensible choice. His bigger frame is more suited to centre than moylans
Moylan wouldn't play centre. Bird would start and Moylan would be the bench utility. Tommy Turbo will most likely takes BMoz's spot next year on the left wing

Status
Not open for further replies.