NSW star josh Reynolds handwritten letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Man a lot lot of emotions in this thread thought u guys would like it as it got me all fuzzy n shit

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I cried lol, that is so sweet and awesome of Josh to do that!

We might have another young fan now aswell, well done Josh!
I choked it back, was an awesome thing, I love it,
My kids would also be over the moon with a hand written letter like that,
Come on media, put this stuff in the front page of your papers.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great article,Great bloke,Great player...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's see Danny Weidler try and put a negative spin on this story, Congrats Josh and to all of the other bulldogs players that have taken the time to do the same. A BIG thumbs up boys. I LOVE the BULLDOGS!!!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's see Danny Weidler try and put a negative spin on this story, Congrats Josh and to all of the other bulldogs players that have taken the time to do the same. A BIG thumbs up boys. I LOVE the BULLDOGS!!!
I'll try, "Bulldogs Reynolds sends threatening hand written letter to young aspiring fan" that good enough for his level lol?

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to choke back the tears too.

I don't think I've ever felt prouder to be a Bulldogs supporter than after reading that.

Sure, other players send letters to kids but it's being able to actually read one by Josh and knowing his personality that makes it so special.

He's such a humble, caring, down to earth guy that becomes an animal when he enters the playing arena. I love that about him.

I've said it several times before but I remember watching him in the NYC and thinking that he'll never be a regular first grader, because he didn't have enough skill. I'm ecstatic that he's proven me wrong because he has now become one of my favourite Bulldogs of all time and he's still only in the infancy of his career. Through dedication and hard work he has become a NSW rep player!

He will only get better and I just hope that he remains a Bulldog for his entire career. It will only be fitting.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I had to choke back the tears too.

I don't think I've ever felt prouder to be a Bulldogs supporter than after reading that.

Sure, other players send letters to kids but it's being able to actually read one by Josh and knowing his personality that makes it so special.

He's such a humble, caring, down to earth guy that becomes an animal when he enters the playing arena. I love that about him.

I've said it several times before but I remember watching him in the NYC and thinking that he'll never be a regular first grader, because he didn't have enough skill. I'm ecstatic that he's proven me wrong because he has now become one of my favourite Bulldogs of all time and he's still only in the infancy of his career. Through dedication and hard work he has become a NSW rep player!

He will only get better and I just hope that he remains a Bulldog for his entire career. It will only be fitting.
Whats good is that he now knows he is a role model for kids and stuff, so he knows what he has to do to fit the role. Unlike Barba who had kids looking up to him he didn't care but our man Reynolds does and thats what makes him a very likeable bloke to me.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Whats good is that he now knows he is a role model for kids and stuff, so he knows what he has to do to fit the role. Unlike Barba who had kids looking up to him he didn't care but our man Reynolds does and thats what makes him a very likeable bloke to me.
Barbra the germ should even be mentioned in the same breathe as our boy when it comes to role models. ****er would rather have been out snorting a line off a crack whores arse crack.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The thing that amazes me, is that he does these things and seeks NO accolades for doing it, it is a genuine nice thing he does. To this extent he is not alone (Hokko and his kicking tees), Inu also pitches in, and I am sure lots of other boys do it as well. It is a testament to the club culture that has been built at Belmore.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The father of the kid involved is a producer at ABC Radio (Grandstand in particular). Richard Glover (top-rating afternoon program on Sydney radio) interviewed him and publically acknowledged Josh Reynolds.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The father of the kid involved is a producer at ABC Radio (Grandstand in particular). Richard Glover (top-rating afternoon program on Sydney radio) interviewed him and publically acknowledged Josh Reynolds.
That is good for him and the club!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Barbra the germ should even be mentioned in the same breathe as our boy when it comes to role models. ****er would rather have been out snorting a line off a crack whores arse crack.
Just making a comparison of people who the media/fans seemed to love even though they are shit heads/little boys against real gentlemen!

Status
Not open for further replies.