NSW CUP - The Minor Premiership decided this Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shermy

Sadly I'm out for next week too, as I'm covering and involved with Rally of Coffs Harbour - World Rally Championships :D

I'd say....

1. Cutler
2. Lett
3. Wright / Junior Tia Kilifi
4. Rauicava
5. Goodwin
6. Romelo
7. Roberts
8. Browne
9. Reynolds
10. Hodgson
11. Smith
12. Foster (See more on this below)
13. Warburton (Armit gone for season injured)

14. Morrin
15. Paea
16. Pumipi
17. Alalatoa

=============

Based on todays performances the only ones worth a mention were:

THE OKAY/BAD:
Foster - Couldn't hold a ball. His handling will be the reason he won't see first grade for a while. Even simple balls he couldn't catch.
Taakimoeaka - Same problem as Foster.
Alaalatoa - Had a quiet game.
#22 - Unsure who it was, but played wing and dropped a few balls.

THE GOOD:
Pumipi - Was okay, but nothing brilliant.
Lett - Tried to take a ball on the fly and dropped it cold, but scored the winning try.
Goodwin - Solid but not spectacular.
Morrin - Lacks impact but safe.
Browne - Seriously this bloke is going to be a star. Strong runs, a few REALLY nice offloads, and is incredibly mobile for such a big bloke. Seems to have excellent fitness too as can play long stints without getting puffed.

I'd expect Browne to push for a bench spot next year. How Manly let this bloke slip through their cracks I don't know, because he will be a star in the future, I'm sure of that.
He slipped through Souths before he did Manly!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He slipped through Souths before he did Manly!
Been following the kid for a while (well young man now). Injuries are the only thing stopping his progression. He is a massive human with great speed and size. Hopefully he gets through a pre-season and he should be there somewhere in round one.

Shame he didnt get a game or 2 this year. Has never let any team he has lined up for down.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Got some great shot of him yesterday charging the line :grinning: ... Always hits the line in top gear (something our other props could learn from).

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has always impressed me with his runs and efforts when i see him play.. A offseason training with the NRL side
and hopefully staying injury free, im sure he can force his way into the top side....
Browne, Graham, Tolman, Tapau, Eastwood (FIT) , Pritchard , Halatau and Romelo hitting the opposition..
we can regain our forward toughness again...

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A injury free offseason and Browne will be there for sure. I just hope the coachin staff keep encouragin him and he aint discouraged by not being considerd for 1st Grade.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
For anyone who was planning on going to Belmore this Saturday, the game is actually @ 2, not 2.45 as previously stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.