15 rhys jack
16 steve azzi
19 harlan alaalatoa
20 nathan smith
coach justin holbrook

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
Again, Reynolds at 9 ? Are they prepping him up for Hooker Duty once Ennis goes to Origin ?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
YAY!! Big Conrad T is back, and Steve Azzi promoted from (NYC iirc).

Who is Travis Roche? Never heard of him personally! Any good?

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
was wondering about roche dont remember seeing his name in nyc or bundy good to see conrad back armit at lock seems little odd hodgo not there

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
azzi to old for nyc
travis roche ex dragon being playing for bundy

chris armit 13 ? i dont think so

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Anyone go the NSW game against Balmain at the Crest.

Love to hear your opinion on what you saw.

My observations?... Foster looked good, glad to see him get a call up. Tried hard to get in position to receive the ball at pace. When he did made good ground, will get better.

Reynolds also looked very sharp. In my opinion wasted in the hooker position. ...........Cutler out and his place at fullback taken by Wright....Did nothing come off injured. Very fast but lacks strength.

Taupau to me if groomed properly would be a better running backrower than a prop. Has speed and agility. Would lose that if he has to bulk up for FG prop. More of a player in the Blair mould.

Roberts did not stop from start to finish to lift the side. Cannot not fault his enthusiasm.

Kaisano did not seem to be a player trying to push for FG spot. Taking the ball up without agression and being an easy target for the Balmain forwards.

Armit did not play. - Hodgo showed glimpses, not what you would call an improvement from last year.

I'd like to hear other opinions..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Okay after doing a bit of Googling.

He has played in Flegg since 16 (currently 21) with St George.

Generally a fullback or winger.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Anyone go the NSW game against Balmain at the Crest.

Love to hear your opinion on what you saw.

My observations?... Foster looked good, glad to see him get a call up. Tried hard to get in position to receive the ball at pace. When he did made good ground, will get better.

Reynolds also looked very sharp. In my opinion wasted in the hooker position. ...........Cutler out and his place at fullback taken by Wright....Did nothing come off injured. Very fast but lacks strength.

Taupau to me if groomed properly would be a better running backrower than a prop. Has speed and agility. Would lose that if he has to bulk up for FG prop. More of a player in the Blair mould.

Roberts did not stop from start to finish to lift the side. Cannot not fault his enthusiasm.

Kaisano did not seem to be a player trying to push for FG spot. Taking the ball up without agression and being an easy target for the Balmain forwards.

Armit did not play. - Hodgo showed glimpses, not what you would call an improvement from last year.

I'd like to hear other opinions..
Agreed, I don't get why Josh and Joel swapped positions. Josh is far more effective at half and likewise with Joel at hooker.

Steve Azzi was on the bench last week.

BTW Noddy will be on the big chair this week, so it would be a question worth asking why the change with Reynolds and Romelo..

Last edited by a moderator:

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
how did Romelo play?
Had to have a couple of double looks. Has his hair cut. looks faster and lighter. lol.
To be honest he is still a hooker. Not being disrespectful to him and that position but I feel that he would offer more to his halves
remaining at hooker. Still trying to put the big hits on but ran the ball sharply as an individual from dummy half up the guts.

When Reynolds got the ball one or two passes of the ruck he looked dangerous. - taking the line on or feeding his teamates.
If Roberts does not get a call up when the opportunity arises in FG I would like to see Reynolds there at least once this year before he is signed up elsewhere.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
YAY!! Big Conrad T is back, and Steve Azzi promoted from (NYC iirc).

Who is Travis Roche? Never heard of him personally! Any good?
Roche originally from dubbo moved to play with Dragons as a kid . in HM and SG ball was a star but didnt kick on in toyota cup started playing for Bundy side this year.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Sam have an attitude problem? Because he's better than that.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Had to have a couple of double looks. Has his hair cut. looks faster and lighter. lol.
To be honest he is still a hooker. Not being disrespectful to him and that position but I feel that he would offer more to his halves
remaining at hooker. Still trying to put the big hits on but ran the ball sharply as an individual from dummy half up the guts.

When Reynolds got the ball one or two passes of the ruck he looked dangerous. - taking the line on or feeding his teamates.
If Roberts does not get a call up when the opportunity arises in FG I would like to see Reynolds there at least once this year before he is signed up elsewhere.
I thought Romelo, Reynolds and Taupau were our best against the Tigers. Love Romelo's tenacity, he certainly plays well above his weight.

Hodgo looked useless and looked like he picked up an injury after coming back on in the second half. Looked like a rib injury, he was clutching at the rib/side area.

Does anyone know how bad Wright's foot injury is? Didn't look flash.

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone know who came in for Jack?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs 30
Central Coast Centurions 14
Tries: J Reynolds 3, J Romelo, T Cutler
Conversions: C Armit 5
Penalties:
Drop Goals:

Armit was kicking??? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT?????

Status
Not open for further replies.