Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Papalli looks good but his fitness is not quite there yet

Jack todd looks like he'd be ready for a stint off the bench in 1st grade , I'd say he'd be close to our top 17 next year if he keeps developing the way he is

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nvm somehow we have been at 80 mins for a min or so over and we're scrumming lol

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
all 4 nsw cup games this round so far have all had a winning margin of 6 points

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack Todd is a future first grader, hopefully he gets a run this year because he’s much better than Knight and Patola.
I’m confident he will. He’s improved so much in the last year.
how did Damon Marshall go?

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Much appreciated. Does Joash look ready for first grade? This could be his opportunity but I doubt it. How is Tia going? Seen he just scored a try. Well in, seems like another talented halfback at the club. Gotta give props to Gus and the staff because we do have some talented halves through the grades.
No worries. The only problem with Joash is he is dodgy under the high ball much like Taafe rest of his game is great. Might be worth brining off the bench later in the year for a taste of first grade. Tia has all the skills and a.great kicking game. Appears to have more upside than O neil in my opinion a little erratic.

I think from this grade the players pushing for first grade are ;

Todd, Skelton, Papalli possibly Harry Hayes later in the year.

Tetavano is so off the pace looks terrible. Hopoi is damaging at times but lots of errors and soft tackles in his game.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No worries. The only problem with Joash is he is dodgy under the high ball much like Taafe rest of his game is great. Might be worth brining off the bench later in the year for a taste of first grade. Tia has all the skills and a.great kicking game. Appears to have more upside than O neil in my opinion a little erratic.

I think from this grade the players pushing for first grade are ;

Todd, Skelton, Papalli possibly Harry Hayes later in the year.

Tetavano is so off the pace looks terrible. Hopoi is damaging at times but lots of errors and soft tackles in his game.
In the Flegg games iv seen Cassius Tia kicked extremely well - huge boot and very accurate

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sosaia Alatini? Haven't seen his name in any team lists

Juniorluke

Waterboy
Reaction score
Watched this one live.
Todd was excellent. Great defence on our line and some very strong runs in attack. I think a taste of first grade this season will really benefit him.
Cassius Tia played up from Flegg. He was very strong as well. He looks to be more of a long term lock proposition, really interested to watch his development.
I thought Lachlan Vale was strong he is another I am very keen to see where this season takes him.
Hopoi and Marshall got some important minutes both are long term propositions and any NSW cup games are beneficial for them

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With injuries to the nrl side from last friday, especially to the middle forwards, youd say todd must be very close for promotion.