Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time I noticed Marshall be breaks a tackle and scores right on fulltime lol. I’ve only been half watching tbf.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Congratulations to the Bunnies on winning the second half 12-6. Well done boys

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Zaidas M does some good things but as he did in sgball early this season tends to overplay it. Thought Elijah M was good.

I assume the fullback was hooked midway second half - doesnt seem to interested

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How have we not gound a good goal kicker in 10 years? Jesus. So inconsistent. Burton isnt reliable on kicks. Sexton seems worse in nsw cup.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to get back on the winners list in cup but geez that was a poor second half.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watching the NSW Cup highlights - Xerri must be close to fg based on the speed he can generate in attack - defence surely is getting better

Reactions: ATT

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone post some highlights from reserve grade? Would love to see how sexton and xerri went.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching the NSW Cup highlights - Xerri must be close to fg based on the speed he can generate in attack - defence surely is getting better
Yeah, he is scary fast ..... i think he was only going at three quarters for that last try and still made them look pedestrian.

Set up three tries showing good hands/instincts as well ....

Defense was always going to be the hardest part of his game to get up to scratch .... More decision making rather than actual tackling in my opinion ...

That poor miss last week when he rushed out of the line being a prime example ....

Agree he can't be far away ....

Off topic .... What are your thoughts on Jack Underhill ??

He is moving up my list .... great tackling technique with good size and plenty willing ....