Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey mate, I didn’t see him out there. I’m not sure he played yesterday.
Thank you. He was named in the side for SG Ball, but as I was unable to attend can't confirm he actually did.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey mate, I didn’t see him out there. I’m not sure he played yesterday.
He played right centre. Aggressive runner. Has been an improved, like to see how he goes with early ball, rather than just yardage plays.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He played right centre. Aggressive runner. Has been an improved, like to see how he goes with early ball, rather than just yardage plays.
Oh right. I did notice the big Fijian winger take a few bombs really well and made good metres with kick returns. Other then that I remember the ball going out to the other centre Kaufusi a lot. I arrived about 15mins into the game.

Reactions: ATT

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know who scouts for talent for the bulldogs in qld?

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its interesting that in Flegg that the halves have been swapped around with Joseph O'Neill playing five eighth and Cassius Tia playing halfback.
Maybe giving Cassius more control and see what he can do.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Tetevano taking a bench spot in reserves ahead of Todd is a strange call. Tetevano is seriously cooked.
I think if we need another middle for FG later in the year then the plan would be to use other options rather than rush Todd. I’m happy for him to spend more time in cup and condition his body.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was a fan of BBO but he has not improved and like last year, actually seems to mess up the Cup team.
I agree completely, something has gone wrong with his development, probably when he was messed around a few years ago when he debuted in First Grade, then was dropped and not seen again. The Reserve Grade team last year was a winning team before his comeback, and we all know what happened after that.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I agree completely, something has gone wrong with his development, probably when he was messed around a few years ago when he debuted in First Grade, then was dropped and not seen again. The Reserve Grade team last year was a winning team before his comeback, and we all know what happened after that.
Potential there, aa we've seen, to be a great little player. Hopefully he finds some really good form soon.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Potential there, aa we've seen, to be a great little player. Hopefully he finds some really good form soon.
He's not a half he is much more suited off the bench playing hooker.
But now young Hayward has put his hand up and is looking really good at hooker.

Im hoping they move Bbo out of the halves when Sg Ball finishes all the halves move up a grade.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
He is fit and we have seen glimpses. Put in a cute little Langer style kick in the Parra game that nearly lead to a try. He has skill. Problem
Is with our forwards not helping him. Hopefully Patolo finds some form and can lay a platform. Next month big for him. Woods and Conti will get some time in flegg. Which means O’Neil will play some cup may be hard for him to keep his spot.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
NRL NSW website is shit only lists 12 players. Todd is probs starting at 8.
The dogs website has all 13 - Todd is listed as a reserve !!!!! - Hoffman Tetavano on the bench ahead of him - dont understand that - Poasa Patolo Edwards starting middles - highly likely more changes before kick off.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mase was talking about us having Selwyn Cobbos cousin at the club. Said he was a freak but did his hammy or something last week and is gone for the season.

Never said the name. Any idea who?

Reactions: ATT

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The dogs website has all 13 - Todd is listed as a reserve !!!!! - Hoffman Tetavano on the bench ahead of him - dont understand that - Poasa Patolo Edwards starting middles - highly likely more changes before kick off.
Skelton missing off team sheet this week as well :( Anyone have some info....goss going around he has left the club?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He hasn’t had much luck with injuries. Thats hurt him. I think the club is doing everything it can to give him an opportunity this year but he is going to be up against it when SG Ball players potentially get pushed up to Flegg and then Flegg players to cup in a couple weeks.