Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im thinking that when Sg ball finishes Woods goes to Jersey Flegg O'Neill goes to Cup and hopefully Sexton to Nrl.
Maybe Ciraldo has given Hutchison until then to prove himself..
Hopefully!!
THe upside of SGball not making semis ( hope they do make it - win last two games they are in ) - Woods n Seve may go to Flegg earlier.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Skelton injured? or suspended? other? - not named anywhere

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Skelton injured? or suspended? other? - not named anywhere
He was put on report for another shot like on lolazoulo from para. Might have been suspended this time actually may have clipped the player high this time.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The kids talented for sure, he definitely stands out and makes an impact playing against other teenagers but he'll need to add some more size and muscle as he moves up the grades, I agree he may very well get his start in the centres one day, similar to how sbw debut, I read an article a month or so ago that said he isn't going home after the sg ball season as he's staying on to train full-time with the flegg side, no doubt Gus will give him and some of the other kids a taste of the next level throughout the year and that can only be a good thing for their development. Hopefully he doesn't turn out to be the next Jackson Topine, a great reserves/lower grade player but just can't cut it in the nrl because of his size.
Izack Tago was also a light weight back rower coming through the grades and transitioned to centre very well.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was put on report for another shot like on lolazoulo from para. Might have been suspended this time actually may have clipped the player high this time.
Thanks, he had a few suspensions last year as well.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it top 5 in the lower rep comps for finals??

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone got any idea how mazonne family are coping? hopefully they are healing. And we see him back playing again soon

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone got any idea how mazonne family are coping? hopefully they are healing. And we see him back playing again soon
Yeah i hope he comes back his mum was his biggest fan.

Reactions: ATT

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Has this been confirmed D4E13?

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
THe upside of SGball not making semis ( hope they do make it - win last two games they are in ) - Woods n Seve may go to Flegg earlier.
Flegg play a long season, hopefully the boys win the ball premiership then move up to flegg and win that one too.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Flegg play a long season, hopefully the boys win the ball premiership then move up to flegg and win that one too.
SGball are very hot n cold - llok great for parts of games and then just drop off in intensity

Reactions: ATT

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SGball are very hot n cold - llok great for parts of games and then just drop off in intensity
Have faith, these same boys struck fire this time last year. Quite sad when you think of it, I actually have more confidence in the juniors winning a premiership than I do in the first grade side just winning a regular game.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened? did his mother pass away from illness or accident
I was wondering too after reading that comment, and I realised how I hadn’t heard Jordi’s name for a while.

Found this: https://www.gofundme.com/f/in-loving-memory-of-rebecca-mazzone

Very sad. Must be so hard on her boys. To lose your mother is the worst, but for them being so young, I really feel for them.

It sounds like she may have been a single mum as there wasn’t mention of a husband. If so, I can understand why Jordi hasn’t been playing, as he would not only be dealing with the grief, but looking after his younger brother.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I was wondering too after reading that comment, and I realised how I hadn’t heard Jordi’s name for a while.

Found this: https://www.gofundme.com/f/in-loving-memory-of-rebecca-mazzone

Very sad. Must be so hard on her boys. To lose your mother is the worst, but for them being so young, I really feel for them.

It sounds like she may have been a single mum as there wasn’t mention of a husband. If so, I can understand why Jordi hasn’t been playing, as he would not only be dealing with the grief, but looking after his younger brother.
Yeah that sounds pretty rough, hopefully Jordi and his family are doing the best they can in difficult time