Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
There are only 5-6 players in this NSW cup side that are worth keeping.

Malla

Reaction score
Disappointing end to the season for the boys. A lot of outs to key players. The few young boys that have been putting on all year deserved better.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Even our NSW cup side has gone backwards

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disappointing end for DTT. He has been a great coach for the bulldogs. NSW Cup really have had a great few years with him so it’s sad he’s going to no longer be here. He’s going to do great at the Warriors

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wheels fell off after the spine was severely altered and may be a co-incidence but asap Bailey came back. How can a team go from the heights as they did to the lows. A real shame but loser/don't care mentality has spread into what was that keen as mustard team as well.

Malla

Reaction score
So much is going wrong at the club behind the scenes, how our NSW cup side can go from being almost untouchable early in the season to this is ridiculous.
Talk to us, what is going wrong?
This is a safe place, let it all out.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If we won today & the Raiders lost we would've made the finals.

tezza666

Waterboy
Reaction score
And then young players being put into Ron Massey \_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah that was crazy. The RM game against St Marys had to be abandoned just after half time because one of those boys was hurt so badly. I hope it was not serious but I could never find any news about it on the Bulldogs website.

Malla

Reaction score
Wheels fell off after the spine was severely altered and may be a co-incidence but asap Bailey came back. How can a team go from the heights as they did to the lows. A real shame but loser/don't care mentality has spread into what was that keen as mustard team as well.
I am telling you now the club don’t care about winning games in reggies, jersey flegg or Ron Massey. Those comps are for the development of young players into first grade.
Someone like Papalii is developing well, but he’s an example of how the system works. Played in cup against pro’s, went back to flegg to test his development. It’s normal.
What people should understand is DTT has very little input in team selections for Cup. Even to the point of game plans and combinations. I’ve seen teams switched at half time and players put in other positions.
It’s about the development of the player; not the team. It sucks we started the year so well and dropped off in cup but that just shows where the club is at in terms of player development.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am telling you now the club don’t care about winning games in reggies, jersey flegg or Ron Massey. Those comps are for the development of young players into first grade.
Someone like Papalii is developing well, but he’s an example of how the system works. Played in cup against pro’s, went back to flegg to test his development. It’s normal.
What people should understand is DTT has very little input in team selections for Cup. Even to the point of game plans and combinations. I’ve seen teams switched at half time and players put in other positions.
It’s about the development of the player; not the team. It sucks we started the year so well and dropped off in cup but that just shows where the club is at in terms of player development.
Its a fair position for the club to take - in an ideal world the development would be happening and games would be won - one thing it definitely does is highlight to players the difference in standard between the competitions and hopefully make clearer to individual players what they need to work on and the standards necessary.

Brown, topine n flanagan n wilson were probably the most consistent in nsw cup - dont know where topine went.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're certainly developing a losing attitude

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Well when we were wining we had:
1. Joash
2. Skelton
3. Casey
4. Hoffman
5 Wilson
6. Ko/Reynolds/KR
7 Hayward
8. Morrin
9 Ryan grey
10 Tanner
11 topine
12 Kitone
13 Edwards

Add Hughes/Patolo/ BT/Flanagan/Hopoi and Pele on the bench etc. The team playing last few weeks has had maybe 4 to 5 from that list playing. Significantly weakened. Most either Mover to NRL or to Flegg or gone.