Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I guess so. Another of those of our halves for the past few years who seemed like they "had potential", "could kick on" who doesn't seem to be able to step up and take the opportunity.
He's definitely not a half He's a 14 backing up the hooker.
He stifles our attack in the halves!

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had to look twice on the website to make sure I was reading it correctly :tearsofjoy: you rarely see Friday night games and at Belmore too
Pele on the bench - no Topine or Oloapu in any grade as far as i can see. Would expect a few named reserves in FG will drop back.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pele on the bench - no Topine or Oloapu in any grade as far as i can see. Would expect a few named reserves in FG will drop back.
Topine isn’t listed whatsoever which is odd for him. He didn’t play last week unless he got injured at training

Last edited:

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
EQW missing again assume injured fitting in well.
Any update on semrani is he out for the year ??

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In round 16 when the panthers were impacted by origin selection we easily beat their weakened reserve grade and thrashed their Flegg team 26 nil.
No need to panic after last weekends results - through our grades we had around 15 players not available

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No Papa, Skelton and KO means no win.
If the club doesn't sort their shit out quickly reserve grade will miss the top 4.
Should leave Topine and Morrin and Burns / Wilson or Skelton back there to ensure we don't bottle our chances in that comp aswell.
If Dogs can finish the year winning Matts and NSW cup, it should go a long way to decreasing the outside noise

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We s
If the club doesn't sort their shit out quickly reserve grade will miss the top 4.
Should leave Topine and Morrin and Burns / Wilson or Skelton back there to ensure we don't bottle our chances in that comp aswell.
If Dogs can finish the year winning Matts and NSW cup, it should go a long way to decreasing the outside noise
We shouldn't give a shit about outside noise but i know what you're saying.
Nrl are no chance for finals so it would be good to see the Cup side in the gf on the grand final day.
Papalii neeeds to be fullback Rajab Five-Eighth and Hayward halfback Bbo on the bench...
Rajab is not a fullback fullstop Papalii is our future.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We s
Nrl are no chance for finals so it would be good to see the Cup side in the gf on the grand final day.
Papalii neeeds to be fullback Rajab Five-Eighth and Hayward halfback Bbo on the bench...
I would add that flegg are a chance BUT if they keep playing the second string sgball players they will struggle to make it.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We s
We often just do enough to qualify in regies and then come semifinals get serious.

Seen it happen many times before.

Qualifying 4th is not a lot different to 1st at the end of the day.

Having said that if the injury situation doesn't improve drastically, we probably struggle to get 4th.

Manly are coming home with a wet sail and Penrith will be very tough to hold out as well.

Norths and Newtown look to be locks.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Once again we can't watch the game, not even on that shitty Facebook link.

Have to rely on the NSWRL crappy website that updates every 5 hours.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Joash on bench in flegg - dont understand that backline