Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How in their right mind does the NRL not let us watch this game some how? Kayo, fox, some other network 9 channel, 9Now or online stream. Ridiculous.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How in their right mind does the NRL not let us watch this game some how? Kayo, fox, some other network 9 channel, 9Now or online stream. Ridiculous.
Who knows man, they need to start showing it, get it on TV and get people talking about it, grow the game.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The fuck is going on. Mine still says 15-15 whilst others have 16-15

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive got mine saying 15-15 draw. Field goal in 79min from BBO.

How thee fuck do they back up two huge wins with this shit? ... oh right RFM and Waddell. Our 1st grade team is so shit they cant dominate reserves.

The weird/obviously big gap in play style and results between our nsw cup and nrl squads makes absolutely zero sense. Zero. There shouldnt be such a huge difference between NRL and NSW cup.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive got mine saying 15-15 draw. Field goal in 79min from BBO.

How thee fuck do they back up two huge wins with this shit? ... oh right RFM and Waddell. Our 1st grade team is so shit they cant dominate reserves.

The weird/obviously big gap in play style and results between our nsw cup and nrl squads makes absolutely zero sense. Zero. There shouldnt be such a huge difference between NRL and NSW cup.
I e asked the same question. But it’s kind of scary that rfm and Waddell and a few grade players played this game and still didn’t win. Shows a lot about the attitude with our grade players

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I e asked the same question. But it’s kind of scary that rfm and Waddell and a few grade players played this game and still didn’t win. Shows a lot about the attitude with our grade players
The Cup guys wouldn't be overly impressed I guess. Went backwards. Hopefully everyone took a lesson and learnt something from todays game for next week.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Cup guys wouldn't be overly impressed I guess. Went backwards. Hopefully everyone took a lesson and learnt something from todays game for next week.
Lesson is dont pass to the 1st graders. Lol

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe it's probably why they don't want to drop the parodies in first grade to NSW Cup. They don't want to infect them with the poor attitude on display in 1st grade.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bad defence by Burns and Quai Ward lead to 2 tries.

Also looks like Hayward kicked the field goal not BBO.

Jackson Topine try is a good one, Suttons is a WTAF is going on one.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bad defence by Burns and Quai Ward lead to 2 tries.

Also looks like Hayward kicked the field goal not BBO.

Jackson Topine try is a good one, Suttons is a WTAF is going on one.
Quai Ward is looking shit. Another signing off a one miracle performance. Great work Gus... if hes not wanted by broncos why would we take him? I dont understand this logic of how we sign unwanted players from better teams. It doesnt bode well for success.

Also yeh lol it was Hayward that kicked the FG. NRLOL couldnt have fucked up that games scoring anymore lol

tezza666

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hills District came into the game with 4 consecutive losses including 3 floggings, maybe having to win every game to make the top 5 and produced a 54-22 win against the Bulldogs. Eli Clark scored 2 tries. Not sure if he was marking "Jimmy the jet" Roberts but great experience for these boys to come up against an Origin player.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very scrappy game by the Dogs this week, we were lucky to walk away with a draw imo.
The Jackson Topine try was the highlight for mine, love the speed and elusiveness he provides.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quai Ward is looking shit. Another signing off a one miracle performance. Great work Gus... if hes not wanted by broncos why would we take him? I dont understand this logic of how we sign unwanted players from better teams. It doesnt bode well for success.

Also yeh lol it was Hayward that kicked the FG. NRLOL couldnt have fucked up that games scoring anymore lol
What expectations did you have on him to start with? I bet you had no idea who he was

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s always tough when a bunch of first graders play in the team. Also thought BBO was shocking. I reckon he’s better off playing Ron Massey for the next few weeks