Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Karl has looked a lot like in his highlights, which were all against boys right? He’s done a lot of the same good things against men today.

Jenson

New Pup
Reaction score
Haven’t watched a full game of reggies for a while and it was a treat to watch some dudes with potential.

Genuinely impressed with Joash and KO. Have obviously got the talent but I couldn’t believe the composure. Didn’t force things, steady influences and used their spark when needed.

Hadn’t seen any of Joash before but he’s got a good kick and pass on him like all good modern fullbacks. Will debut in FG towards the end of the year I reckon.

Skelton is a beast. Wilson has a good frame and gas. Edwards was solid in the middle. More involved than when he’s on an edge. Hopoi has a good crack. Morrin still giving his all even though undersized (Cotter/Cheese type #8).

Thought Okunbor actually looked alright. Powerful carries and stood in tackles a bit. Still clumsy as though - almost fell over and dropped it on his try and a kick return.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haven’t watched a full game of reggies for a while and it was a treat to watch some dudes with potential.

Genuinely impressed with Joash and KO. Have obviously got the talent but I couldn’t believe the composure. Didn’t force things, steady influences and used their spark when needed.

Hadn’t seen any of Joash before but he’s got a good kick and pass on him like all good modern fullbacks. Will debut in FG towards the end of the year I reckon.

Skelton is a beast. Wilson has a good frame and gas. Edwards was solid in the middle. More involved than when he’s on an edge. Hopoi has a good crack. Morrin still giving his all even though undersized (Cotter/Cheese type #8).

Thought Okunbor actually looked alright. Powerful carries and stood in tackles a bit. Still clumsy as though - almost fell over and dropped it on his try and a kick return.
Joash P is one of the most talkative iv heard on the field in a long time - has played all spine positions n 13