Anyone able to tell me how the following are going:

Mitch Brown
Tim Lafai
Tim Browne
Jack Foster
Josh Jackson
Martin Taupau
Dale Finucane
James Gavet (knew he played first game last week)

Anyone able to answer this.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Listened to commentary last week which was highly bias towards the Wolves.
According to them Taupau and Gavet were on fire. Lafai also causing problrms for defenders.
Brown hot and cold. Like Wright his hands can let him down.
Pumipi and Lelei caused all sorts of bother for the Wolves.

I'm planning on hitting up Belmore Sports Ground this Sat at 3pm to check out the NSW Cup game against Tigpies. Will be able to give you an idea then.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
thanks alot guys for your answer, mr invisible i'd really apprecaite an update if u go!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Must be going good, have been winning

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah the other year I attended almost every single NSW Cup Game. In some ways I like it better than NRL because the teams will throw the ball around a bit more carelessly. As a result you get decent scorelines and some pretty impressive tries.

This year though I have wedding preps as getting married later this year, so am here there and everywhere. That and BSG is furthur away than the Crest for me.

gf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jackson and Finucane are playing well but they do have the benefit of being in a team with a lot of experienced players. Gavet looks pretty good. Tapau going great. Foster and Tim Browne have got to be pushing for first grade. Cutler pretty solid. The team as a whole is better than the comp.....just hope they don't get too comfortable and let in too big a lead to have to chase down.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I'm heading out there this afternoon. Should be interesting to see how the boys go.

Status
Not open for further replies.