Harlan Aalalatoa
Lachlan Burr
Lloyd Perrett

Templeman - 4/5

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Usually the fobs beat us to a pulp, hopefully this leads to a better minded NSW Cup effort, we used to rule the shit.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whoever says Inu isn't a lazy influence on a team is delusional.

When he was in the NSW Cup side, he would not get involved, make silly errors when he does get involved, poor defensive reads and the players around him were just not clicking with him. As soon as you remove him the Dogs NSW Cup side have a near perfect performance and our NRL side struggles.

If you study only him in a game, you'll see what I'm talking about.

How he is making first grade again is beyond me.
If this is the case the. Please explain to me how he has played in 3 different grand finals and in 2012 we got the minor premiership? Because if what your saying is true I doubt very much a lazy team would make the grand final. So sorry bud but I think your WRONG and being to harsh on the kid. He might look lazy to you but I think he tried just as hard as any other player.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe its a 3 year thing with Inu where he struggles. Struggled third year at Warriors which lead to release.

Obviously im joking. He just needs some games under his belt, then he can work on consistency

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If this is the case the. Please explain to me how he has played in 3 different grand finals and in 2012 we got the minor premiership? Because if what your saying is true I doubt very much a lazy team would make the grand final. So sorry bud but I think your WRONG and being to harsh on the kid. He might look lazy to you but I think he tried just as hard as any other player.
Times Change...

Look at Ben Barba.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's great that our boys had a nice win. Lolaheia not playing would have helped us big time.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
2009 - Hayne got them to the GF (can't really remember to much of Inu from this season)
2011 - Johnson's injection got them to the GF. (from memory Inu was in and out of grade that year)
2012 - Des' style of play in the forwards allowed Ben Barba to get us to the GF.

Don't get me wrong Inu can be a great at times and I like him, but it is pretty rare to see him destroy the opposition these days.
Maybe it's all the Krispy Kreme donuts he gets at ANZ, seen him get into a box at the Knights game.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
2009 - Hayne got them to the GF (can't really remember to much of Inu from this season)
2011 - Johnson's injection got them to the GF. (from memory Inu was in and out of grade that year)
2012 - Des' style of play in the forwards allowed Ben Barba to get us to the GF.

Don't get me wrong Inu can be a great at times and I like him, but it is pretty rare to see him destroy the opposition these days.
Maybe it's all the Krispy Kreme donuts he gets at ANZ, seen him get into a box at the Knights game.
But what the post said was when inu is in the side it makes the whole team lazy. I never said inu got parra or warriors to the grand final but he def didn't put a negative vibe on any team.

We need inu in our team for experience and he can do some spectacular things. Brown sure didn't help us in the semi against Newcastle last year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But what the post said was when inu is in the side it makes the whole team lazy. I never said inu got parra or warriors to the grand final but he def didn't put a negative vibe on any team.

We need inu in our team for experience and he can do some spectacular things. Brown sure didn't help us in the semi against Newcastle last year.
Problem is he hasn't done anything spectacular since 2012.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Whoever says Inu isn't a lazy influence on a team is delusional.

When he was in the NSW Cup side, he would not get involved, make silly errors when he does get involved, poor defensive reads and the players around him were just not clicking with him. As soon as you remove him the Dogs NSW Cup side have a near perfect performance and our NRL side struggles.

If you study only him in a game, you'll see what I'm talking about.

How he is making first grade again is beyond me.
Regardless of your views on Inu, you can't attribute the success or failure of a team to one player. Particularly a centre or a winger. They don't control games.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Problem is he hasn't done anything spectacular since 2012.
Last year he was suspended for half the year plus the whole team harmony was not good. This year he has been injured and only played 2 games of first grade one at centre and one game on the wing for the first time in years.

You say inu hasn't done anything spectacular but please tell me what our other outside backs have done?

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
can anyone give me some feedback on Kane Brennan as I rated him from saints NYC last year.
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.