NSW Cup at ANZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
FMD..... Is the NRL or NSWRL serious!

I was hoping to to go see the Bulls this weekend in the GF.

The NYC is a joke as we all know and as usual I've been making the trek out to the Crest to see some real footy this year. Now that the Bulls have made the GF and after playing in parks all year with some support, the d!ckheads decide to take it away from us and put them on at ANZ before the GF! **** idiots. Those boys have been busting their asses all ***ing year to make the GF and now they are going to be playing in a stadium with no one in it!

Gallop.... Wake up to yourself! You c@ck smoking inbred ***! Are we to have Reserve Grade as Reserve Grade or not!

I called the NRL to see if there was going to be any special concessions for Bulls supporters and I got told you have to pay for a GF ticket, oh but wait for it.... you can leave after that if you don't want to watch the GF. FKN Numb skulls.

Rant over.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
the small crowd that will show up at ANZ to watch NSW Cup GF will still be bigger than the crowd that will show up to watch it at park footy

hth

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Is it so hard for the NSW Cup supporters to go to ANZ? :sleepy:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
the small crowd that will show up at ANZ to watch NSW Cup GF will still be bigger than the crowd that will show up to watch it at park footy

hth
read my mind

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Is it so hard for the NSW Cup supporters to go to ANZ? :sleepy:
No it isn't but when they have no interest in the GF and don't want to pay for GF ticket just to watch Reserve Grade then you have a problem.

hth
You reckon? I doubt mate. I'd say there would be far more interest from Dogs/Bulls supporters than Melbourne Storm or Parra supporters going to watch their GF. Would you turn up at 12pm to watch NSW Cup if your team wasn't involved and you were going to watch the GF?

Imagine they played at Leichhardt for example. I reckon you'd get a lot more supporters there.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
I am looking forward to watching it on TV! If it wasn't at the Stadium then it wouldn't get live air time.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
This isnt a new decision.
I know that. But having NYC before every first grade match and sending NSW Cup to the Park is. If you want it to be park footy, then leave it in the park for the people.

GOLLYWOG

Waterboy
Reaction score

hth
Spot on thank you for a decent comment.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its a gf mate, people will be getting there early... well i will be... there will be thousands there watching them lol...

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
its a gf mate, people will be getting there early... well i will be... there will be thousands there watching them lol...
Take a picture and post it up on Sunday night for me mate. ;)

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Massive crowd down at the game today at ANZ. Far more than there would of been if all the Dogs and Bulls fans were watching them at another ground right? :whacky:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
No one can tell me there hasnt been a brainwashing, Bankstown should hammer them.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reserve grade GF's have always been played at the same ground as the first grade team - I can't see why all of a sudden it would be different considering the Bulls have made it.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Reserve grade GF's have always been played at the same ground as the first grade team - I can't see why all of a sudden it would be different considering the Bulls have made it.
I know that mate. But what I'm saying is when the NRL relinquished the right to show Premier League as the curtain raiser for NRL games and replaced it with the farce that is NYC Touch Football, they gave a slap in the face to the NWSRL.

Now that the bulls have been demoted to playing park footy they should of left it that way so they could get their usual crowd and the rest of the Bulldogs supporters going to watch as well.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to Baa Baa and the Bankstown boyz, strong effort Woo Hoo!!

gtr303

Waterboy
Reaction score
well done boyz! kinda makes up to the big Dogs loosing

great year for both teams!

Status
Not open for further replies.