News Nrl360

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Idc what anyone says I’ve gained a new respect for kenty and Gordon, the way kenty anasta and Tallis are giving it to that drunk was so good to see. That drunk POS is seriously embarrassing to the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timbo_Dogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fark please don’t tell me Buzz was having another crack on 360

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz cant see past his hatred of the dogs so he will distort anything to demonize us. That old flog wouldn't want to show his face in Belmore is all I can say.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you tell me if they said anything good about the Bulldogs? If so, what did they say?

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can really tell Anasta wants to put him in his place. He manages Conti and would know how well the club is going and what Gus is doing. I’d love to know what he really thinks of Buzz
He thinks he is good for ratings..

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Idc what anyone says I’ve gained a new respect for kenty and Gordon, the way kenty anasta and Tallis are giving it to that drunk was so good to see. That drunk POS is seriously embarrassing to the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His bias towards us just got called out by them, he hates our club. Anasta kent Tallis all gave us high praise. Demand kemp just gave us a Big wrap too. All the haters on here have been quiet

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you tell me if they said anything good about the Bulldogs? If so, what did they say?
Despite injuries they won, they were close against Melbourne and probably should have won etc. just praised us on how the teams going, buzz even said I won’t say they can’t mKs the 8 but there’s a chance

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The panel were happy (except Buzz) for the dogs have shown some form and possible they could sneak into 8 , if we dont lose two many players during SOO

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has no shame whatsoever when it comes to ragging on the bulldogs. I love how Anasta put the pressure on him to talk positive about us after the performance yesterday
If we do make the finals, I hope someone sends him back the meme he posted of Critta not having to play September football this year. It's no conspiracy but a fact that this prick hates our club.