NRL360 hidden agenda

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Not so hidden it's out in the open for everyone to see. Those two are fixated on the club, just waiting for the next opportunity to harp on about some shit.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too right theres an agenda. Rothfield was getting stuck into Gus and Hooper actually put it to Rothfield “whats your agenda here Buzz” which Buzz just brushes off and then Kent chimes in starts giving Gus a gobfull as well, bringing out shit from back in 1992. The agenda was there for all to see particularly from Kent and Rothfield! They both even attacked Brad Fitlers opinions in conjunction with Gus. It’s like it’s a bitch session between Ch 9 journos and FOX journos… grow up for fuck sake Kent and Rothfield!
I thought it was valid TBH.
To put it into context, the topic was about the Lawton's send off offence and Gus' and Fitler's comments during the coverage that they didn't think it was a send-off.

Both Gus and Brad are entitled to think what they want. They are in the minority or at least certainly not keeping up with the rugby league times on this.

I thought it was fair for Kent to go after Gus for making the comment that the 'prime time product was ruined' as a result of 13 vs 12.

If anything, more people were keen to seen replays of that game than any other.

HippDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kenty has a definite agenda every year!!! Last year it was the rules, year before was Anthony seibold, year before that was Todd Greenberg

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are really getting desperate to dig up 30 year old comments to discredit Gus and Freddy. This just displays their own petty insecurities when it comes to being credible Rugby League journalists. There is a certain amount of snobbery involved against traditional "educated" journalists and ex-players who in the eyes of the journos didn't earn their stripes. Frothfield just hates Gus and can't help is alcohol infused, fried, tiny little dinosaur brain. I also take anything Hooper said with a grain of salt. The whole show is rehearsed and it was his turn to take the alternate view as it was Brent Read's turn last week. NRL 360 has a lower than zero credibility rating and I would only watch now for a bit of comedy.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kent & Ricky Stuart are good mates. Notice he never had a bad word about Ricky. ( even they are on only two wins ) only likes to dish it out yo his non mates.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gurantee they always show high plights of us getting scored against too. Fuck 360 nrl is stupid they know when we win we sell

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The posters reply tweets in that clip of NRL 360.

80%? bagging Kent and Buzz agenda and stupidity lol

Not many take them seriously. That show now represents everything poor about the standard of NRL sports reporting and the decline of same. Just gossip hounds.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought it was valid TBH.
To put it into context, the topic was about the Lawton's send off offence and Gus' and Fitler's comments during the coverage that they didn't think it was a send-off.

Both Gus and Brad are entitled to think what they want. They are in the minority or at least certainly not keeping up with the rugby league times on this.

I thought it was fair for Kent to go after Gus for making the comment that the 'prime time product was ruined' as a result of 13 vs 12.

If anything, more people were keen to seen replays of that game than any other.
Oh it was valid to a certain degree, however the example that Kent gave ( which he admitted to himself ) from back in 1992 was much worse than Lawtons tackle. In my opinion Lawtons tackle was worth 10 in the bin, a penalty to Souths and put on report which would have more fairly reflected the unintentional nature of the tackle. Just my opinion is all.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh it was valid to a certain degree, however the example that Kent gave ( which he admitted to himself ) from back in 1992 was much worse than Lawtons tackle. In my opinion Lawtons tackle was worth 10 in the bin, a penalty to Souths and put on report which would have more fairly reflected the unintentional nature of the tackle. Just my opinion is all.
I agree. These tackles are sometimes hard to assess fairly at the precise time they happen for refs.

Murray seems to pivot and pull the top half of his body away from the tackler who has control of Murray's hIps and legs. The tackler doesnt drive him to the ground and has no control over what Murray does in that tackle as he is unable to tackle him ball and all backwards to the ground.

10 minute sin bin, penalty and on report and let the MRC adjudicate on the culpability of the tackler.

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s funny how even Hooper said to Kent he would’ve been death riding us and Kent just gave a smirk. Its 100% true.. oh boy if we make the 8 I would be so insanely happy!

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually agree with Gus and Feddy. It was a lifting tackle not a Speer tackle. We probably want it out of the game. But was it a send off or a 4 week suspension? Not so sure it was.