NRL Vegas promo

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like Vegas is going off. Good on the game for going over there, hopefully one year can be the dogs. I’d be in!!!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Listening to abc on radio, it sounds like another magic round. Jerseys everywhere, even English SL jerseys. Sounds like an amazing atmosphere

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They said around 15 to 20k tickets from Aus and another 20k local roughly so far as of when I heard last a couple of days ago.

PVL will base its success of TV views, either way this is a 5 year deal so other teams should have a chance to go.

Saw a doggies supporter there and when asked “who you support” he said “go the doggies” and it made me lol, that’s dedication to go even when your clubs not there..or maybe he was there already on a holiday.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Matty Johns Show in Vegas...OMG :grinning:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
V'landys should be focusing his efforts on trying to improve the quality of the game as a code, massively improve refereeing performances, delve deeper into the effect betting agency's are having on the game etc etc etc. There are dozens of areas in the game that he should be concentrating on rectifying instead of a piss up holiday getaway for him and his scungy mates.
Have heard he's always been a puppet of the gambling industry even back in horse racing. So what he should be doing vs what he'll avoid are probably the same list.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Listening to abc on radio, it sounds like another magic round. Jerseys everywhere, even English SL jerseys. Sounds like an amazing atmosphere
looks sensational love to go next year even if the dogs arent playing

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Going to Vegas to hang with 20,000 aussies and watch the NRL.

Rather neck myself after paying all that money to do that so much more to Vegas, still couldn't fill the stadium with basement price seats :joycat:

Even the ice hockey on a Monday night sells out.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What an event the nrl put on, good on them can only be great for the game. I hope the dogs get to go next year my family and I will definitely be going.
I feel like we've got enough strike now to put on a show. If we were going with that team of Meaney, Lewis, Elliott, Ogden, Whackham, I'd say forget it.

If we keep improving I'd be very tempted to go to Vegas and watch us compete.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Of course the media is going to jizz over it and be over the top. Although it was a circus that I don't think we are ready for as a club yet, you still have to appreciate that this shows a lot of ambition to take on an operation like this.

Put yourself in the shoes of a journalist / commentator. They are being paid for a dream job, get to holiday in Vegas and cover a sport they are passionate about. Of course they are going to be enthusiastic, excited and slightly over the top.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In terms of the crowd, the biggest question is what % of those are EXISTING league fans v new fans.
It is about capturing new fans.
These games today would have got the same or even bigger crowds here.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Of course the media is going to jizz over it and be over the top. Although it was a circus that I don't think we are ready for as a club yet, you still have to appreciate that this shows a lot of ambition to take on an operation like this.

Put yourself in the shoes of a journalist / commentator. They are being paid for a dream job, get to holiday in Vegas and cover a sport they are passionate about. Of course they are going to be enthusiastic, excited and slightly over the top.
Ennis, Braith and co spill reproductive fluid over a game held in Tamworth, those brownnose arse sniffers were no doubt hyping it to death hoping they get invited back next year.