Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Loss of points? The NRL is becoming more and more of a joke.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everything would have been done by the book it'll be ok

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
is the doctor the physio?

I was surprised they let Graham back on...

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graham certainly didn't look to good , was very surprised to see him get back on

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Loss of points? The NRL is becoming more and more of a joke.
The NRL has to cover itself to avoid the legal ramifications of a potential class-action that will bankrupt it. Look what is happening in the NFL in respect to concussions.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The NRL has to cover itself to avoid the legal ramifications of a potential class-action that will bankrupt it. Look what is happening in the NFL in respect to concussions.
Passing the buck.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Graham has passed the test & wants to go back on, what's the problem?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the nrl have made rules that encourages players to be rushed back on, what is this time limit bullshit?, we have 15 minutes to pass graham and get him back on or we are down to 15 players for the rest of the game

there should be 2 emergency interchanges available to come on for injuries

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
seriously greenberg should slap himself in the face, worst thing to happen to the nrl

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Imagine being the poor bastard who has to tell Bupa to get off..

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the nrl have made rules that encourages players to be rushed back on, what is this time limit bullshit?, we have 15 minutes to pass graham and get him back on or we are down to 15 players for the rest of the game

there should be 2 emergency interchanges available to come on for injuries
I don't think its that simple teams will find way of taking advantage of having 2 emergency interchanges

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I don't think its that simple teams will find way of taking advantage of having 2 emergency interchanges
ffs its simple, 1st time its used in a game the player coming on and taken off miss the next game, 2nd time its used both players miss the next 2 games

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He passed the test and still scored a try and was doing his normal game play stuff after, so what is the problem? He may of been alittle groggy after the incident but he came back on and helped big time and scored a try as mentioned earlier so if a player who shouldn't be playing can do this then a player who should play can do much more right?

Hopefully this becomes a nothing thing and we don't lose points for not even cheating...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Hopefully this becomes a nothing thing and we don't lose points for not even cheating...
its impossible to be a nothing thing ffs

if its nothing it means by definition its not a thing:p

Status
Not open for further replies.