NRL Supercoach - The Kennel League

Status
Not open for further replies.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
trying to decided between ggm and ponga now. with granville out if ponga get the utility spot could be more useful as winterstein will be back soon

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
trying to decided between ggm and ponga now. with granville out if ponga get the utility spot could be more useful as winterstein will be back soon
I went GGM straight away as he might go huge against the Tigers. Did reverse trades though and will wait just before KO to decided as i'm trading Suli out.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went GGM straight away as he might go huge against the Tigers. Did reverse trades though and will wait just before KO to decided as i'm trading Suli out.
yeah if i get ggm im playing him. just with ponga tho could be in the team for 6 weeks with granville breaking his leg opposed to ggm 2 weeks.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill prob get ggm tho and hope his 2 weeks he keeps them 60s up could be anything this round v nofo and tigers defence

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yeah if i get ggm im playing him. just with ponga tho could be in the team for 6 weeks with granville breaking his leg opposed to ggm 2 weeks.
Yh that's the issue. Fuck i wish i traded Ponga in last week even though he didn't play aye.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh that's the issue. Fuck i wish i traded Ponga in last week even though he didn't play aye.
1 of them at least. ggm and take those points he got would of been the go. -95, -78, -77 break evens this should have been a bye week 4 trades

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
1 of them at least. ggm and take those points he got would of been the go. -95, -78, -77 break evens this should have been a bye week 4 trades
Yh i traded in Montoya last week :tearsofjoy: shit call though he will eventually make some $$$ i guess, hopefully this week after we cut up the Knight left edge defence.

How many trades have you got left? I'm absolutely flying through atm with 31 left haha.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh i traded in Montoya last week :tearsofjoy: shit call though he will eventually make some $$$ i guess, hopefully this week after we cut up the Knight left edge defence.

How many trades have you got left? I'm absolutely flying through atm with 31 left haha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
iv stuck solid to my starting team and just got in cheapies and norman/keary
Yh i have made heaps of changes as i picked a few duds to begin with. I should be okay though...

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
not to upset that the peach is out gives me a easy trade to chn and money left over for yates to gallen next week

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
SJ for el capitano once again? I think so.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
having a hard time this week picking a 17

also considering not playing keary or Montoya (brenko doesnt pass) but if u dont play Montoya this week, then i will never play him lol

Keary - because bronx defence is alright and they are due to click sooner or later

also considering running all my ctws as a big risk option (have lost my last 4 weeks of h2hs)

so whare,kelly,cotric,ggm, - montoya, moga, & obv turbo

should i do it

VC - Montoya? haha hate this game!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
having a hard time this week picking a 17

also considering not playing keary or Montoya (brenko doesnt pass) but if u dont play Montoya this week, then i will never play him lol

Keary - because bronx defence is alright and they are due to click sooner or later

also considering running all my ctws as a big risk option (have lost my last 4 weeks of h2hs)

so whare,kelly,cotric,ggm, - montoya, moga, & obv turbo

should i do it

VC - Montoya? haha hate this game!
Your crazy, all 7 CTW? Haha.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm set for SC..

In NRL Fantasy though would you trade out Robert Jennings or Brian Kelly for BJ Leilua? Jennings is dual and $200k but is one of the first guys dropped when Gray and Hunt return. Kelly is $227k only centre and might have peaked?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@DoggiesUtd did you leave Keary out? 2 try assists with line break assists in 22 minutes lol.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Moga has the ugliest 42 at HT I have ever seen

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Moga has the ugliest 42 at HT I have ever seen
Didn't play him this week..H2H opponent did. Watch him score a try and pump 90 odd points for one of the worst performances of his career haha.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Didn't play him this week..H2H opponent did. Watch him score a try and pump 90 odd points for one of the worst performances of his career haha.
He will be dropped next week 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.