Official NRL Supercoach & NRL Fantasy 2019

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Low scoring week this week. 1308 last week but will probably only just make 1000 this week. Lowest score since round 3.
Yeah, I dropped 2000 places last week with a 1200 but on track this week for a 1300 just a bit Arsey with having Herbert and Hass starting and also good scores for Arrow, Teddy and Lolo.

Luck of the draw hey?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I dropped 2000 places last week with a 1200 but on track this week for a 1300 just a bit Arsey with having Herbert and Hass starting and also good scores for Arrow, Teddy and Lolo.

Luck of the draw hey?
Yeh pretty much. Im also heavy with Souths and raiders players. and apart from Cook and Walker who went ok they mostly flopped. I had 8 players in that game, the most i have had in 1 game this year, and most of them flopped. What a shit game that was for SC

Last edited:

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh pretty much. Im also heavy with Souths players and apart from Cook and Walker who went ok they all flopped. My raiders players Klokstad and Croker also went shit. I had 8 players in that game, the most i have had in 1 game this year, and most of them flopped. What a shit game that was for SC
Yeah, scores were shithouse across the board in that game, Klokstad might be benched for me shortly.

Usually there’s at least one stand out in those types of games but not this one, Burgess shit also.

Last edited:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
142 for Cook is decent, good call I think...

Still wish I had Cody Walker, was going to grab him a few weeks back when he was high 600’s but bailed on it, that’s looking mighty fine about now.

I wonder what the highest price is anyone has been?
Will definately be bagging the W this week. Opponents Tapau has to score 128 to beat me

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Of course Ponga is going bezerk.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fainu with a 29, seedy fuck, want to move him and Napa on but both play round 12.

Cost me a 1300 score - argghh

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fainu with a 29, seedy fuck, want to move him and Napa on but both play round 12.

Cost me a 1300 score - argghh
I got shafted with last minute withdrawal of Nathaniel Roache for Isaac Luke.
Had him in my team and he didnt play, so my lowest NPR was Lomax. I lost by 15 points.
How the hell does Lomax get only 34 when he scored and made a line break? (Note: I didnt watch the game).

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloody pay! Should have left a 2ndrower, like chn, for 80 mins! Cost me my h2h

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Bloody pay! Should have left a 2ndrower, like chn, for 80 mins! Cost me my h2h
I don’t have him but have pencilled him in for this week for around 12 - thoughts?

Have tonnes of cash and all the gun backs - mitchell, teddy, gutho, Ponga, masters etc.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t have him but have pencilled him in for this week for around 12 - thoughts?

Have tonnes of cash and all the gun backs - mitchell, teddy, gutho, Ponga, masters etc.
Hes good. A lot of points from offloads. Dual position. Dogs tough run in the next month is the main concern + if martin is going to take more of his mins.
Manu mau is another candidate. I think also will play r12

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everyone get on Oates this week, I have just dropped him!! Will score 100+

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hes good. A lot of points from offloads. Dual position. Dogs tough run in the next month is the main concern + if martin is going to take more of his mins.
Manu mau is another candidate. I think also will play r12
Yeah, these are my main concerns, we look better with him on the field, he’s very dangerous with the ball.

I (like most) just have a bad habit of getting players at the wrong time....and they turn to shit.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have him in the centres atm, often my top or 2nd top scorer. Probably keep him to at least Rd16, maybe longer.

I'm really cashed up this year as well...must be the year for it.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have him in the centres atm, often my top or 2nd top scorer. Probably keep him to at least Rd16, maybe longer.

Yes, its the year people make heaps of money or can have lots of guns early. Probably due to high number of rookies

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Yes, its the year people make heaps of money or can have lots of guns early. Probably due to high number of rookies
Yep, if you started the year with Garrick, Sivo, Ravalawa, CNK and Ox or a combo. of these, your’e leaking cash from your backside....

Enables upgrades to guns, which is quite nice.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So it's that time of the week again...who the fuck do I trade in for Morgan :tearsofjoy: